Thread: Pc patch for brink game

Pc patch for brink game

I cannot find any information about a patch for the PC version of Brink. I have an ATI HD4890 and I tried 4 drivers. The only catalyst it works in the company of 11.3. But the performance is still a joke. There are also many problems with sound and other things. I am very disappointed by Bethesda to release this unfinished Brink. When will a patch to finish this game? Please share you knowledge. I hope that you will share some useful information. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Pc patch for brink game

There is a known problem with some ATI cards, which are working on it. No time so far, though, unfortunately. Sorry, I have better news for you. Also I have the common problem with the sound when online. Many times I cannot hear the talk of the character and acknowledgments of the leader. Once, I played the whole game completely deaf. Maybe next time you should wait a month before buying a PC game. Do you know how many different hardware configurations are out there? How can you expect to thoroughly test all of them? Can do the best we can and then you can patch.

These insects are present in multiplayer mode, as I have played the times of single-player campaign, multiple, and I have not seen any of the above replicated. Believe me, if the player is aware of these common errors, the development team is certainly aware of the problems and has been before it release. Not to mention, it is difficult to imagine the difficulty of the repair of such issues. I have literally looked at a few hundred lines of code (this game has thousands and thousands of lines) trying to find a nasty little error, not allowing textures to load properly, so yes, it took me hours to a few hundred lines.

I'm sure they are hitting their heads on the walls. "Why, oh why it works without problems in single player, but not in multiplayer! Anyway, this is old news, I'm very confident they have found the culprit, and have it repaired. However, as in any big game house, they will not release a patch to correct only one facet of a game, which will modernize and optimize more than just seen some errors in multiplayer mode. So yes, take time, but I promise that within a month or two you will have your patch. I hope that they will work on it. So we can take pleasure of this thank you.

With new maps and new content player sometime next June, in the form of a downloadable content, we can expect a series of corrections to be published in this patch, possibly including the revision of maps to the map refueling. Although the well may see a revision released earlier said DLC is released. As a temp fix head above to the steam forums. Rayco or something like that has a link from a Brink cvar optimizer and it works beautifully. This is only until issues are resolved ATI, but I'm playing well now and with a 4850.

They are working on it. What do you wish for them to perform? Deliver a solution individually to your door? I understand you're upset, however there is a solution for now and I'm sure they are doing their damnest to get a patch ready soon. You do not wish for to run a patch that fixes one thing and breaks five other things. Testing takes time. It is totally wrong. Sorry. But for now the solution is all you have. Either that or forget about it for a week and come back and see what the situation then.