Thread: How is the performance of brink on your system?

How is the performance of brink on your system?

Recently my father has purchased me personal computer on my birthday. He gave as a gift. It has very attractive configuration. Basically I use to this computer on my education. But in free time I play game on this pc with my friend online. I like the brink game too much. It is multiplayer game. When I start the game on this computer then I see my computer speed goes to be slow. How can I check the performance of my computer? And also how can improve the performance. My PC configuration is give as below:
    1. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    2. Memory: 8192MB RAM
    3. Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570
    4. Quad Core 3.2GHZ

re: How is the performance of brink on your system?

I also use to brink game. Really it is awesome game. But you know it’s takes more space in the memory. But as you have explained about your system configuration. It is sufficient space for this game. I want to tell you that you should check the antivirus of your computer. Sometime system slows due to virus. If your antivirus is out of dated then you should update your antivirus first. And you are asking in your problem that how can you check your system performance? It is very simple you can check your system. Just you press the alt+ctrl+delete then you will go into the task manger. Then there you can check the system performance.

I have also purchased a HP laptop. But I am not using this laptop for playing the game. But I play brink game on this game but not every day. But I am using license version game. Because through the internet virus comes in my laptop. And they affect my laptop performance. For this game 1 gb ram is sufficient. If you are this game online. Then first you should update your antivirus in your PC. Then automatically after this your system performance will be increased.

According to me I have an E8400 with the cache as that E8600, stock seven GHz speed, basically over clocked to four GHz with air. I can realize i7 because I encode videos on an every day basis and I do know it is a beast for that, but in most games the dissimilarity is little. When you compare the cost. $600 vs $170. Sorry, it does not make sense exactly now. Maybe down the road when more games are optimized for quad core+. But there is only a little handful just now and they are mostly games. This is apparently my view.

According your problem first you will uninstall this game from your pc then now again install the game. May your game is not working properly. Your PC’s graphic card is not good. I don’t have much idea. But I heard about this problem through my friend. And very necessary thing you check your system service that it is how much memory occupy. You can check through the task manager. First you will check how much memory occupies this game. If still your problem exists then you will have to replace the graphic card.