Thread: Co-operative mode in brink game

Co-operative mode in brink game

Hello guys I am playing brink game form last 2 week and I want to know some information about co-operative mode. Can anyone tell me how to set co operative mode in brink game? I go through the many forum site of brink game but not able to find any solution or explanation about this mode. So that’s why I am posting my question on this site I am sure that someone will share this information with me. I am waiting for your replies all replies are appreciated. Thank you.

re: Co-operative mode in brink game

Hello, please follow the following settings. This will set your port settings. Go to site of portforward and find your router. Once you've found your router, use. Borderlands as an example. Follow the instructions on obtaining access gateway, etc. When it comes to the method of add ports de la Frontera ((7777, 27900, 28900, 28902, 28910)) use the next time; Add ports, TCP / UDP 27015, 27016, 8766 instead of the example given ((7777, 27900, 28900, 28902, 28910)). Continue guide until complete.

Let me make something very clear now, the highest rank has to be accepted. Rank is checked through the skills page on the bottom. Go to the campaign; choose two players, the first level, as a test. Set a password if desired. Once the game is loaded or sends your friends an invitation to steam. Make sure you are running EDGE. Friend should get a command prompt login and password, and then invited them to be. I hope this will help you thank you.

Hello I am playing this game form last 1 week and I was just looking for this setting. I go through many sites but no one is able to solve share this but then I come in this forum and its really nice explanation from both of you. I try all this settings and it’s really helpful for me. This determined the entire Steam and BRINK Connection problems for me and my many friends. So according to me this problem is fix. Thank you for this nice explanation.

Re: Co-operative mode in brink game

I follow this steps and it’s Very good and exactly technique to accomplish it, although some people have problems with getting an invitation. The best technique is the free play of direct connection and if you do not be acquainted with your IP to construct them look good all the way through your LAN connection within your router menu or open cmd.exe and type ipconfig and go into your address and your IPv4 address is your ip address. Thank you.