Thread: Brink Server reducing every day, does anyone know cause?

Brink Server reducing every day, does anyone know cause?

So log on Brink multiple times each day, and I'm always in the server browser and see that most servers are 0 / 16 or 0 / 8. There is always a select few servers that are full, but most of them have very high ping and not always fun to be in. I want to play; I am forced to play with robots. I'll join an empty server or a server with a person in it (There are some of them floating on occasion) to see if the server is filled with time. An hour later, not one person has joined the server and the browser is still full of empty servers. If there was someone on the server, you have left after a round or two. Brink is too new for this gap. Why would anyone play this game? Do people really think that is so bad?

Re: Brink Server reducing every day, does anyone know cause?

Just scroll around and you will discover. In fact, don’t search on behalf of the server within brink. Make use of steam servers and search there. Filter really works, and most importantly, be on the list of servers more to do in the game. Personally I have my own server. It is normally packed during the night. Aside from that, It also depends on what time it is. This game is too new to have to scroll about to find a good server. I hope this will clear your some doubt. Thank you.

This game died once considered unplayable after the first week. Things have cleared up a bit, but still far from the specifics of what the community expects that a full title. Now only the die-hards and people who just have to live with what you bought. Something like until I just get the ambition to return it and get Portal 2. I have two friends who play, for reasons beyond me, are just gaga for it. Brink ultimately had some great ideas. Their follow through these ideas has a lot of promise, unfortunately, have not yet seen the maturation of ideas.

Brink's what I call the rarely encountered "weekend player." Since the days of my youth and Blockbuster have seen a game that can completely overcome during a rental period (usually during weekends) and find as much enjoyment at the time. It is simply too short on your multiplayer and a classification system that offer little in the way of other entertainment, but ultimately, not hard. It would be like cod only had 5 levels and classification 10. However even then, through TDM, that Cod would present a slight more pleasure.

PC player actually used the ingame server. There are plenty of servers that are empty. Like all the games that have a server browser are not a big surprise. With over 1000 servers on the list who really expected everyone to be busy? If the filters worked better than I could not look at empty servers and you'll find plenty. Probably the 400 with active play. I have not found a good server (ping and assets) to play at the moment. So we all have to stop with this game is dying BS.

Note that the new games almost always have more people playing old games because the rush of new game "that the experience of most games. Brink was promoted like any other game, but did not receive the same amount of players. Also, 400 servers with people playing in them? Outside of "thousands", which considers that there? Even if necessary, this is still ridiculously low. That's less than 40% of the servers being full. Also honestly doubt that there are 400 active servers, based on my server browser not even show that much and most servers are empty, I was not surprised to discover that all of those "Thousands" of servers aren't constantly dynamic moreover.

It is also necessary to take into account the location, the quality on the Internet, and Brink's network code is extremely poor. PC gamers usually do not have to worry about the net code, but a factor nonetheless. Even from day one has been difficult for me to find a server that did not stay. This is just the curse of living in the West Coast, but honestly I cannot find more than 20 active servers with a ping less than 100, while everyone else has the luxury of hundreds of servers to play. Honestly it makes me wish I lived on the East Coast, but then I'd have too many real problems to deal with life.