Thread: Is there any server list available in brink in playstation3.

Is there any server list available in brink in playstation3.

My uncle has given to me a pc. It’s configuration is good. I don’t know about the pc. But I learn. Basically I use this PC only general purpose. I use internet on this pc. I learnt to play the game. Recently I created account on the PS3. I like too much PS3 games. My friend doesn’t to connect with me. But I want to see the ps3 server list. But in the ps3 I saw there is no server list. Tell me how can I know about the ps3 server list? If anyone know about the server list then tell me.

re: Is there any server list available in brink in playstation3.

As I know that PC players do not want to play on devoted servers. They can play pc to pc games too, and they are still revealed on the server list. They generally do not have as high-quality ping, so nobody connects them. I would like to at least be capable to see how many players are playing on the diverse modes. Therefore I can superior select what to play so I really find in a game with other person. Sometimes I will connect a great team and get a decent crowd of human players, other times there will be no more. Sometimes I'll play a game of the season and be alone even though I am sometimes online; others are going to be "full" 4 vs 4 players’ person.

So, first of all, I do not do more console games, but I do know that in Halo, you can see that your list of friends are playing and there is a combination button one time you click on their name. I have no PS3 but the Xbox 360; you can also start a game with your party. Makes it much easier to play with friends (I guess that's why we want a server browser). Is not it the case of Brink? So you can search the server list on the Google. But I do not understand why they did not add either of the featur

I have also seen this problem. Really this is very big problem with ps3 users. They are unable to see the server list by which they are unable to select the version of these games. But I heard in coming days Sony will update this problem means they will add this feature. I am not sure but I have heard this thing trough the third party. But I can tell you the where can you get the server list. You will select the version of the game. Then search the server list on the Google. This only one option to see the server list.

Re: Is there any server list available in brink in playstation3.

I think you should know very well about the ps3. When you play the game online then you should see the server list before playing. I know that this drawback of this game. Means it is very big issue in this game. I hope Sony will solve this problem very well. If you want to see the server list. Then you can see server through the ps3 site. But you cannot see the server list at the run time in this game. I think you should send this issue into your feedback or into your suggestion.