Thread: When Mirror's Edge 2 is going to released

When Mirror's Edge 2 is going to released

I just heard that there was news which states that Mirror's Edge 2 is cancelled and there is no version planned to be released for the same. I do not get an idea about the same. I did not played the game but just tried the demo of the game. The game was nice and fine and a bit complicated also. But the new version might challenge users to get more on the gameplay. The news was that there are some more games with the same is being canceled but does anyone has more information on the same.

Re: When Mirror's Edge 2 is going to released

There was news on the same and it is not confirmed yet. There is not final provided on the same. At first the same was canceled due to not getting better appreciation on the game by the users. So there is really no worth in making the same out. It was also found that Dead Space was also having a same kind of cancellation news but nothing was final out. You can wait back to get new news on the same. There are other more sources you can try out for better information.

There was some kind of confirmation by EA about the game release. The game was quiet nicely criticized by the gamers and in comparison to that I found portal as an much better game. You can have a look on the portal game it is much better. The game has an entirely new kind of gameplay that he can enjoy. For mirror I found the gameplay a bit tough and there is really not much to do here. You can visit the official website of Mirror's Edge to get more release information on the same.

This can be due to the disappointing sales of the game due to which Electronic Arts has planned to discontinued the same. The game is considered as a good illustration of the fact that the quality of a security and critical success. But the game is not much appreciated as far as it was recommended. I think the game is not so good due to the same kind of gameplay and some levels in the same was too tough to pass on.

This can be a rumor. I had played Mirror's Edge and quietly enjoyed the game. The game is awesome with great graphics and hurdles. What I like about the game is that it has a better graphics performance and output. I like the game due to the newest gameplay and action in it. EA has well made the game. At first in demo you will not get all what you are looking for. For the same you will need to play the game for some hours.

Till yet the release of Mirrors Edge 2 is not confirmed yet. There is also no news regarding discontinuation and the same is not yet finalized. There are more news games released after that and till yet the game company has not provided with any kind of DLC for the game. Currently the company is not really planning to release any kind of second version of the game and there is not any kind of official confirmation provided on that.