Thread: Is Fable 3 PC is compatible with Xbox 360 Controller?

Is Fable 3 PC is compatible with Xbox 360 Controller?

I am looking to have Fable 3 on the computer of mine. before I go an purchase this particular game I want to confirm something. Well I want to know whether the PC version of Fable 3 would be compatible with the Xbox 360 controller. Let me know if you are having idea on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Fable 3 PC is compatible with Xbox 360 Controller?

I am sorry to say but I am not having any idea regarding the thing which you have mentioned over here. it might be possible that the developer have assigned a controller layout from Xbox 360. Also it might took little bit time and effort to utilize the thing from the PC port. Also I am wondering that I would be able to use the Logitech controller in the game. but still there is no official announcement from the developer of the game.

I am not going to rule out the possibility to have Xbox 360 controller in the game. I wondering that there would be possibility to implement the thing in the game. well I let you know that there is a well known fact that you will have the better viewpoint by using the mouse of yours. I am agree with the point that there would be more time to be taken to implement the thing by the developer of the game.

I let you know that this particular one is a kind of the Windows Live game. each and every GFWL game is coming with full support of the Xbox live services, Controller Supports , Achievements and DLC. Due to some particular reason I was having an issue with GFWL. However GFWL is having great support for the Console port. For that particular scenario game need to complete some requirements which preventing the developer for completing the some ports which results into crappy controls.

Yes I am really glad to say that the Fable 3 is having support for the Xbox 360 controller. I am sure that the developer of the game would map the controller very well. There would be great option for the player who are wanted to play the game by using the controller rather than playing the game by using the Mouse and keyboards. I am hoping that the controller support for the game would into the full working condition.

Yes the thing which you have mentioned over here is absolutely correct. If the GFWL title is compatible then it would be 100% compatible with the Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have noticed that some of the games of the GFWL is not having support for the Xbox 360 gaming controller. According to me Mouse and keyboards are quite complicated in terms of RPG. But after having Xbox 360 controller you will not have any complication while playing the game.