Thread: Grid lines in Brink

Grid lines in Brink

As the title is stating itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I have installed Brink on the computer of mine. after playing couple of minutes I have found that the screen of the computer of mine is seems to be having grid lines. I want to know whether you are experiencing the problem like me. Also let me know if you are having specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Grid lines in Brink

In order to fix the problem it is necessary to know about the computer configuration of yours. first of all let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Do you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which you mentioned over here I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should launch the console and go for the Steam library.
    • You have to search for the Brink and right click on the same and go for Properties. Into General tab you have to choose Set Launch Options and add

Code:
    +com_allowconsole 1
    • After doing the same you should launch the console and enter r_shadows 0.
    • After doing the same you should download and install ATI hotfix drivers on the computer.

In this particular situation I am suggesting following thing which you should try and see whether it is working or not.
    1. You should disable Motion Blue and Shadows.
    2. You should disable Triple Buffering.
    3. Also you can use following thing on the console to optimize the performance.

• seta r_useThreadedRenderer 2

Do you have reinstall the game on the computer? Well if your answer is no then you should try with reinstalling the game on the computer. you should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then reboot the computer. after rebooting the same you should install the game again and see whether you are having the issue which you have mentioned over here. wish you all the best.

Let me know whether you have updated the graphic card driver? If you have not done then you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest graphic card driver. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the latest version of the graphic card driver on the computer you should reboot the computer and see whether it is working or not.

I am highly suspecting that this particular issue is happening due to bug issue. Well I recommend that you should file a bug report to the developer of the game. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and they will release the patch after fixing the bug. Well you should provide the entire information regarding the computer of yours and the problem which you are getting at the time of filing the bug report.