Thread: 30 FPS Workaround for Fable III

30 FPS Workaround for Fable III

So Fable 3 is lastly downloaded and it appears unbelievable through my GTX 580 and latest gaming rig. Through just single exclusion - 30 FPS with Vertical Sync Enabled. Plus Screen tearing with it Disabled. The Vertical Sync alternative fixes screen tearing via functioning to precisely equal the 3d softwares FPS with the monitors refresh rate. The mainly ordinary refresh rate of a PC screen is 60hz which matches to a utmost frame rate of 60 FPS. Now the issues are:
    • WITHOUT Vsync the framerate seems to be about 80-100+ FPS
    • WITH Vsync turned on the framerate is restricted at 30 FPS, here I am getting much issue.

So is there a little approach to obtain the Vertical Sync choice in Fable III to function with the MONITORS working refresh rate (60hz) and so not put back the XBOX 360's 30 FPS ( or 30hz).

Re: 30 FPS Workaround for Fable III

Screen tearing is the visual artifacting where the statistics of 2 frames significance of figure are described (in any case tried to be) inside a solitary frame. It happens while your frame rate does not correspond among your monitors refresh rate particularly for the duration of horizontal progress for instance rotating the camera more or less in a shooter or additional 3d app. (otherwise within Fable III by Vsync off). I’ll be interested to perceive what my frame rate caps by the side of with Vsync on, on top of my 120hz monitor.

I have administered to draw closer with a workaround for this problem, however unluckily barely for public who encompass the nvidia 3d vision setup. Nevertheless here is how you achieve it. You must begin the game into 3d mode, and afterward permit vsync, via doing that the fps locks next to 60fps and while you disable the 3d effect by the use of the button on top of the emitter you will obtain a functioning 120 fps vsync. I know it’s not for everybody except I expect this helps. By the way I attempted forcing vsync but there is no luck at all.

Turning perpendicular sync off inside the game and forcing it on throughout the Nvidia Control Panel works very well and it's by the side of 60 FPS. I'm utilizing a GTX 560 Ti. I for myself just depart upright sync off, however. Looks like this game is two times buffered while V-sync is on rather than utilzing triple buffering. Whereas I don't have the game for my part I recommend you guys attempt using D3DOverrider (comes packed among Rivatuner). Optimistically this helps some of you who want V-sync to be on.

Now for the reason that Fable III for PC is a console port it creates logic that Vsync would equivalent the frame rate to the predictable Microsoft Xbox 360 frame rate of 30 FPS. Seeing that if the Vsync is operating through the supposition that the refresh rate is 30 Hz. Vsync by way of 30hz consequences in 30 fps. Currently because it is probable for me to attain 80-100 FPS it shows that the game itself is not basically restricted to 30 FPS. Simply Vsync is restricted to operating at 30hz.

XBOX 360 being a console that is intended to work more or less completely in combination by way of a TV carries with it a logistical constraint (or restriction) just before the games frame rate of 30 FPS. So make use of D3Doverrider, it arrives with Rivatuner as a side collaborator program, you can discover it within Start > programs > rivatuner. (Not within rivatuner program). Shut down the ingame Vsync and make use of D3Doverrider "Force triple buffering" as well as "Force Vsync" mutually "ON". That’s it, have enjoyment no fps go down no tearing Fable 3.

I am grateful for all the assist and proposals. I'm at rest bothered, except expectantly it can obtain figured out almost immediately. My trouble appears frame rate associated, except the numbers just don't confirm fps plunging. Fascinatingly, the world in the order of appears to shift at standard pace, additional players budge at standard speed, except they overrun me. Occasionally I obtain a stutter on one of the players and they "bound" in front. Simply appears unusual that it's occurred with above one graphics card for me, therefore it has to be somewhat else PC otherwise hardware interrelated.