Thread: ‘Error connection to game server has been lost’ in Brink

‘Error connection to game server has been lost’ in Brink

I have installed Brink on the computer of mine. Well whenever I am trying to connect with the server and it seems to be disconnect with the error message. I am unable to figure out why there is this particular issue on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having the similar issue like me. Nay help to resolve the matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ‘Error connection to game server has been lost’ in Brink

I am asking some particular question which you should answer so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Which NIC and router you are using? Do you have updated the same with latest software updates? Do you have installed latest antivirus program on the computer? Do you having any firewall on the computer?

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. however I have managed to fix the problem of mine. I have done successful port forwarding after which I have resolved the problem. I have done port forwarding to the port 27015, 27016 and 8766 into the TCP/UDP. So you should also try with the same and let me know about the result. If you are having any query feel free to ask about the same.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with uPnP. Well I recommend that you should try to disable the uPnp mode on the router of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. Also you can try with DMZ mode and see whether the issue I persisting or not. So you use the above mentioned instruction I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Do you have Firewall enabled on the computer? well I am suspecting that this particular issue is associated with the firewall. I am suggesting that you should configure the firewall in a proper way so that you can play the game on the computer of yours. if you are making any mistake then you might make something dangerous thing with the security of the computer of yours.

Let me know whether you have updated the firmware of the router? Well I let you know that you should visit the official website of the router manufacturer and get the latest firmware update for the router of yours. Well you should installed the firmware on the router and restart the same after finishing with installation process and see whether it is working or not. Also you can try with reinstalling the game on the computer and see whether it is working or not.