Thread: AI really needs some more polish in Brink

AI really needs some more polish in Brink

Hello friends. What's up. How are you all. Basically, the more I am playing Brink, more I am hating it due to the AI.I really want to recognize what those stupid bots would do. The bots have no idea on what to do and I am generally left by myself trying to achieve an objective. AI takes a lengthy way straight in the course of enemy forces lacking back up. I indeed feel AI really needs some more polish in Brink. What do you feel guys. Do comment and let me know your views. Thanks.

Re: AI really needs some more polish in Brink

Hey mate, I can understand what the issue is. I have been spawn-camped by the opponent bots at level 6 on easy, playing Container City as safety. We had just set the crane, which exchanges the spawn to that room immediately at the back the crane. The moment somebody went ahead of the crane they just got gunned down. I was more often than not fortunate enough to take out 2-4 bots previous to death, other than it's hard taking on an complete team of AI. I hope you like my post

Hello. I take the opportunity to share my experience here. Generally, I have had games where they factually shut down each single probable admission route to an purpose with 2-3 bots at every one, and for the reason that forthcoming AI has the overpowering advise to just run into adversary fire, it always just winds up being me, alone, moving the whole team. According to my thinking, moreover the enemy bots needs a nerve or friendly bots necessitate a buff, at least adequate for them to grasp their own in a goddamned 1v1.

Hello. I am a complete game freak. While going through the internet, I came across this thread. Looking at the replies, I would like to tell that , the above thing which has been mentioned, happens to me on that map. It is in literal sense, next to impossible to get ahead of the spawn on hard. In order to accomplish my attainments, I am able to finish the mission, however, on the other side, I cannot get ahead of the spawn area. Thank you.

Hi. I would like to tell that the one true fix to Brink's astounding AI whooping tail. You have to become some marvelously freak twitchy frag machine, and merely frequently wipe out the entire enemy force. And believe it or not the AI will finish their aims. The suspicious force forever has the upper hand in map layout, which has a enormous collision on the way AI performs. There is a definite seek instance between the time an AI sees an enemy, and the time it fires on that enemy. The protecting force always has the upper hand when it comes to appearance of the adversary.

Hello buddy. How are you. What’s up. I am really going well. To be very honest, I by no means have had any issues with Brink. I completely love brink. The bare time when I saw a AI fail was when I wanted to take a self-protective location and they took the most excellent ones. or if I put a turret in a doorway type of place, and a bot came in to assist me protect, he would get stuck in the turret. That's about it, also the muddled up execution of smart in the bots.

I believe that you have to become a CoD super-soldier-lone-wolf-person with these moronic AI bots. You are required to clear the complete room or area previous to your teammates pushing you forward. Not only am I doing the most important accomplishments, I am in addition trying to end up the rooms for them for the reason that these people do not advance until there are no enemies in view.I hope my reply helps you in some way. Thanks.