Thread: Health should be regenerated through pips in Brink 

Health should be regenerated through pips in Brink 

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all have been doing well. Basically, on a whole I like the brink game. However, at present only your base health regenerate. Don’t you think guys this is bad or we can say strange. You lose health comparatively rapidly in this game, and the pips gained from Medics don't offer a lot of additional health. Presently it's tough to see the overall advantage of giving somebody a health boost. I feel that health should be regenerated through pips. Do reply friends. Take Care.

Re: Health should be regenerated through pips in Brink 

Hey dude, I would like to notify you that It is a team-based game which means you require to work with your team. In addition part of why your grenades count is so small - you're optimistic to play at the side of your teammates - work with the Medics so they restore to health, work with Soldiers so they restock your ammo, and so forth. It fundamentally boils down to one thing. Get improved teammates and hope release the proper AI fixes soon. I hope you understand my point of view.

Hey dude, I myself support your question. In the case of the fitness boost, it expenses one supply pip, which, if you're burdening your job right as a Medic, is a fairly huge deal. Also, you are killing time and also perhaps lives incarcerating that command post by means of bodies defending it. That health bonus which is received from either of those two sources goes away. Not only this, in any case, one dies, then it also loses the buffed health.

Hello friends. Was surfing the internet and came across the thread. Well, even I am a complete game freak and went through the thread and the replies. Well, basically, I do comprehend what you're saying. However, for my play style, I just have a preference to have everybody buffed up and tell in my opinion that the supplementary pip from the strength boost makes the differentiation between me having to stimulate them and us taking the intention.

Hey buddy. I am fine. I would like to tell you that as a medic why will one use an complete pip just to boost health 25 points which will not regenerate when you can make use of that pip to revitalize fundamentally giving a player 120-180 hp of health which will regenerate. I have considered this a small number of times previously and I typically buff one or two of the enhanced players on the team and put aside the rest for revives and metabolism.

Hello. I agree to the above reply. It has been beautifully answered. I get the feeling that the cost or one can say benefit ratio of buffing and reviving is being compared. A superior thing to do is cure an important person low on HP previously, heal them and buff them devoid of the timer of bracing. Perhaps one should make it so you can regenerate one pip of buffed health. I imagine the system is excellent the way it is nevertheless there is room for a number of conversation certainly.

Hi. I would like to say something related to the discussion going around. A health boost can heal somebody and give them +100 HP if you have each and every 5 pips. A revive will only block a person up to the point they will usually regent to. So if you wish to make the most use of your pips, you ought to heal someone when they have low HP, rather than letting them die. It’s a incredibly hard thing to plan though, as people die very rapidly. You Have your people living in a firefight for the reason that they have +55-100 health is normally more precious than a revive though.