Thread: Cant connect to Co-Op game into Brink

Cant connect to Co-Op game into Brink

As the title suggesting what I am going to ask over here. Well I have installed Brink game on the computer of mine. I am looking to play Co-Op game with the friend of mine and I have noticed that me and friend of mine were unable to connect. Well I want to know which port should I use so that I can get the requirement of mine. Also let me know if you are having the similar problem like me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cant connect to Co-Op game into Brink

If you are looking to play the private match in the game then I am sure that there is something wrong. If host ports are forwarded you will be able to join the private match by going to the Freeplay and simply click on the Direct Connect and you have to enter the IP address of the your friends computer. also you should enter the Steam port 27015. If there is port forwarding then you need to get the same. if any person who is hosting is available into the friend list then you will be able to get the IP by simply clicking the server info from the dropdown menu. It would work for the people who is on the same server as host.

I let you know something which would be useful to fix the matter of yours. if you are using router then you should open the port which is required for this particular game. If you are not having the router then I am sure that you will not have an issue to fix the matter of yours. also you might needed to do port forwarding. Well I recommend that you should forward the port which can be stated as follow.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to firewall which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should configure your firewall as Brink as a allowed program. You need to configure the firewall appropriately otherwise it can cause an issue with the security of the computer of yours. so try the same and let me know about the result.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over is happening due to bug issue on the computer of yours. Well I let you know that you should file a bug report to the developer of this particular game. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. makes sure that you should provide all the details regarding the computer and internet connection which you are using at the time of filling the bug report.