Thread: Is there truly a point to the medium body type in Brink

Is there truly a point to the medium body type in Brink

I have been attempting to play added body types excluding light lately. I can comprehend that the heavy would be well-brought-up, if it had a little bit more health, but it just looks like the average class has no genuine purpose. The bulpdaun and kross SMGs are on the whole assault rifles (in my opinion), and the health dissimilarity between the two isn’t that great. What you all thought about this? Anyone have any idea on this? Provide more information or more details, if anyone know anything about this.

Re: Is there truly a point to the medium body type in Brink

SMG and AR are the two most powerful media weapon in the game. Heavy weapons are not actually far more dangerous in any case only have plenty of ammunition, but very situational. You can have an AR with ACOG and a bust of SMG with 90 rounds in the magazine and run around GL. Media are not a shotted by mines or sniper rifles like the lights when unbuffed. Media are also able to access the 95% of the road unlike heavyweights, the lights are able to do it faster and more outbreaks (with a couple of points to remove secret to overcoming the walls of infiltration). Also means better health with a smaller hitbox, heavy weights almost hitbox HP you book a compromise rather than a bonus.

Middle is the standard. Not as fast as light, health has a little more (actually is a really insignificant amount too, but the difference for the light OHKs is loaded) cannot wall hop, but has much more firepower with AR (machine guns still a great job though). I personally hate the heavy, since they are not enough for me to Tanky low speed they have and how bad they are SMART (which makes them predictable in a 1v1). Most of my characters are divided between light and the media, and only have 2.1 max heavy.

I use heavy all the time with no default MG Maximus and Gerund with mag spread and quickly switch attachment. I Personally I have no problems with it and generally spawn guys get a 5.15. MG is a weapon of mass control large, and when enemies are full enough, each missed shot just hit someone else. The grenade launcher is ideal to take turrets and mines, but Maximus and the "super" is pretty weak gun.

I would find a "use" of all body types, but I see that comes by. Having played and used to light now I wonder why I thought Medium was so good to get started. Means an Engi would probably best (my second class), but for operational / Engi mixture of light is perfect. Engi medium is better because it can have more results. Medium is a good soldier, because of the choice of weapons. Heavy Medic makes for a good due to weapons / support role and potential damage to the tank, while healing, etc and again, heavy is good for the arms.

Arguably, any kind that shape and weight, as we all know doctors are very useful light and heavy engineers also are the tank while repairing the crane at the shipyard. But I think that pretty much sums up my opinion that the point where the average weight is to open mid-range capabilities. I think a soldier suffered light, for example, because their skills are focused on grenades and ammunition and weapons, which half will probably benefit most. All this is just what fits you, the end of the day. That's why this game is so good.

Honestly, mediums are great - Lights are the best for the movement, accompaniment, evading, and out of places fast. Heavy are the best to take hard knocks and dish out without having to go down. These are quite clear and obvious to be the biggest guy in the field and smaller. What is the niche for the medium? That's simple, flexibility. Not exceed a light, but can last longer than one in combat. They cannot beat a heavy, but they can get around him and hit him from behind even the odds.

My preferred medium is actually the bonus for light parkour really does not compensate for the speed with which they die (most of the areas you can reach on average anyway). The heavy is too slow, not to mention that we only found the weapon Gotlung be a decent weapon, yet the rate reduction is just too much of a sacrifice, given a heavy die fairly quickly. I usually play half because of this, especially Rhett / Sea Eagle for medium, and I feel the need to reach targets faster, the light Carb9/Sea Eagle (perhaps Ritchie).