Thread: Brink game Error: NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with display driver

Brink game Error: NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with display driver

I was eager regarding playing Brink game except certainly I should have been cautious purchasing a game day one by bethesda concerned except I'll place all that sideways. I can play for perhaps five minutes within a game on standard and after that my game will crash also shows an error message: "The NVIDIA OpenGL driver misplaced connection with the displaydriver and is not capable to keep on. The app should close and the error code is “8”. When I search on Google regarding this issue I got a solution saying change the registry which is didn’t work in any manner. Updated drivers but still no use. My System specs are as follows:
    • GeForce 460 SE 1GB video card
    • AMD athlon II 3.0 ghz CPU
    • 4GB DDR3 RAM
    • Windows 7 64-bit

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Brink game Error: NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with display driver

I have also getting the same problem with this game.. The game will end for perhaps 5 to 10 minutes afterward will crash at an unsystematic instant by means of the error message. My system specs are as follows:
    • Intel i7 920 processor
    • 6 GB of ram
    • GTX 470 1GB video Card
    • Windows 7 64-bit with Service pack 1
    • Most up-to-date video drivers.

I've attempted doing a clean reinstall of my graphics drivers, overclocking and underclocking the GTX 470, disabling CUDA, the registry adjust. I'm thinking TC was referring to - not anything appears to create any dissimilarity. There is no problem with other games. I can most of graphics rich game fine. I don’t have any idea what is making this game to crash.

I have this identical problem and I as well posted on top of the bethesda forum intended for brink, there’s a few people by means of the similar trouble. I can play on lofty settings prior to I obtain the OpenGL dilemma, short settings the game lasts a slight bit more sooner than crashing. I like this game, except I believe it must have waited a bit further to be launched.

It was originally crashing roughly at once while starting up following the initial crash. I re-ran the direct X installer from the directory present in /steam/steamapps/brink/directx and was capable to play used for 45 minutes. I'll be playing once more while i get home afterward optimistically that alleviated it. I had truly ran the directx installer intended for a different motive, the game sound was defaulti to my onboard although windows was configure to my soundcard like default and the Direct X installer fixed that as well. I think that something has corrupted in your case.

You'll require making contact with your point of buy intended for a repayment, not Bethesda. That being assumed, this picky error is not rare and shows here and there with numerous programs and driver groupings. Brink being a main designation from a key publisher, I'm certain a fix from NVIDIA will be immediate if it is certainly somewhat that desires correcting on their ending. The huge titles roughly forever obtain hotfix concentration in that way. Repeated crashing on what is almost certainly the solitary most common sequence of GPUs at present isn't going to remain besides lengthy.