Thread: Unable to login on unreal tournament 3 online // Not able to connect online gamaplay in Unreal Tournament.

Unable to login on unreal tournament 3 online // Not able to connect online gamaplay in Unreal Tournament.

Currently I have bought a PC. It’s monitor is 18’’ inch. It’s visual effect is amazing. I pass the when I am free just playing games. My friend also comes online to play game with me. I am fan of the games. Mostly I play the game online I have too many online friends. But I have some problem with game site. Where I play the games. I play the games on popular game's site. But yesterday I am unable to login the account. I having problem logging into the”game's site” so anyone knows the solution of this problem then please tell how can I fix this problem?

re: Unable to login on unreal tournament 3 online // Not able to connect online gamaplay in Unreal Tournament.

Ok, it is not a big problem. Sometimes it arise some error from ISP. So first of all you should test with other DNS like Google and open DNS. Then you will have to clean Winsock cache. Then after you will test on the other computers with help of different routers. I have a little bit of doubt on IPs I think it is the range IPs which is provided by the ISP. May be they have sorted your IP in black list. And may be it can be happened with routes. You should see the tracer’s he makes no traffic issue in the n/w. also may ISP problem when it enters the network.

re: Unable to login on unreal tournament 3 online // Not able to connect online gamaplay in Unreal Tournament.

I want to tell you dear I have also same problem since last night. Yesterday night when I was playing the multiplayer game. Then suddenly it disconnected. But when I was going to login then it could be login again means I was unable to connect again the gain spy site. That I thought it is the problem. But today I am also unable to login it. I don’t know what is it happening? Then I searched on the Google related error of this problem. But I couldn’t find. That’s why I am unable to play game.

According to your problem I have same problem when I am trying to get online FSX but I keep getting a log message similar to the "failure." it reads "Can not connect to server statistics, or the connection is lost." I am currently on the internet and its working fine. It’s about 8.30 Monday night there is no suggestion of a server problem? Please anyone about this problem then please post there. Because I am getting bore form when this problem is raised.

As I know about the Gamespy since GameSpy has a habit of simply not responding to support tickets in all. I will not get my real username in the short term. There were rumors that when the mega review (which I think would happen broadcast March 5) whose input is transferred to the steam supply. But I have serious doubts that would happen since there are at least 5 people who are before he was playing UT3 on Steam, and almost certainly need to keep your login information.

Thank you I have read the solution then I did exactly what you have suggested me. I went to games site, connected with my GameSpy account, and then used the user name, e-mail address and password that into account to try to log in UT3 not (create a new profile ... actually log in with your existing account.) but still It did not work. It says that the password for that username is not applicable and should ask game site name. If game site cannot give me the proper "nickname" which is supposed to input that matches the email address you have reserved for video games online, therefore I immediately will not be able to play this game Online.