Thread: Fable III Won't Launch at all

Fable III Won't Launch at all

I am getting a Fable III won't launch message when I try to run the game. Every time on fresh reboot the message does not disappear. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4GB ram support and 1GB ATi gpu. All is fine here with minimum system requirement. Recently I had updated my catalyst control center. I also play other games with that which works fine. But the error message only tends to appear for Fable III. Is this game buggy.

Re: Fable III Won't Launch at all

I had faced a similar issue on Fable III. But the error appears only when I try to run the game on full screen mode at highest resolution. The game menu appears and then crashed. This is also caused due to some low hardware resource. I always face the issue on full screen mode. Then I updated new drivers of my gpu and added more rams. I had installed some graphic emulators that can help to fix the issue in your system to more extent.

This looks like that you are system is either low on hardware or some of your applications in the background is eating too much of your system resources. Sometime it is recommended to go for an major hardware upgrade if necessary. There are no patches yet shown for the game that you can install to run the game. The game has that regular setup and it works really quiet smoothly. Also check that your system is not getting too much heated.

Do this first remove the game completely. Uninstall the same and then download and install Ccleaner. This is an freeware utility that you can download it from anywhere. Download and run the setup. When you run this tool it wipe out all unnecessary files and other files which are useless but still occupy space. Then again install the game and this time run it. It will work. Adjust your display resolution to some better so that you can run the game.

There is one more tool which you can use in that's place. It is called as RegClean which helps to cleans the registry of your computer software and this is very important to run when you finish uninstalling any tool, because the left over registry entries cause the programs not to perform properly. Disable your background themes and screen savers and then check back. Turn off your firewall and other security services for sometime. It is very important to wipe old entries.

From where you get your setup. If you had purchased the same from any shape then better you must get a replacement for the same. Go in msconfig then disable some start up files and hen check back. For the start I will recommend you to install the game in a different drive and then check back. You can run up some tune up utilities to improve the systems performance and gain more speed. This is mostly due to driver issue.