Thread: How much do you afford for your favorite game

How much do you afford for your favorite game

So this is a very simple navigation. Think of your favorite, most games played, at this time. Which go on and on? What is the maximum price you want to pay for that? Give you an example, now my game is over BFBC2. I will gladly pay 100 for that, perhaps, £ 150 for two at the summit it. For Diablo who have paid 300 pounds. And at that price, rather than have killed the spam bots. What do you people say about this?

Re: How much do you afford for your favorite game

I loved to play Resident Evil 4 game. I also had completed the other series of it i.e. 1, 2 and 3. It was amazing playing this game so I thought of playing the 4th part. As I have paid for the Resident Evil3, I would like to pay the same amount for the 4th part. I only mean to say that I would buy this game on the GC also with System Shock 2 on the PC, but I won’t pay more than 30 quid for them because I know the exact amount to buy this game.

I know that if cod was the introduction of subscription fees - yes, it probably will not happen in the short term, but speculation has been - I would consider it if it meant to be better sales support, such as tables and maintain leadership servers from hackers for free, or filing failures with constant patches and so on. I would not have paid for BlackOps because I hate that game, but £ 40 for 35 days playing time in MW2 seems a little cheap. Any comments guys.

I usually won’t pay more than £ 15 for a game. I firmly have said that I did before the order of a few for Christmas for around £ 20 a pop, but then I had extras and vouchers. No matter how good a game is, I am not going to pay more for any game. When I get really cheap deals on any games you like more because I know they have cheaper. Well this was my opinion, don’t know about others.

When u think you pay about £ 8 for a movie that lasts 2 hours and I have spent more than 5 days in BFBC2 begins to look like a real bargain. A box set of a series is usually £ 20 to 40 and that will entertain me for about 5 to 8 hours. For £ 100 for a FPS does not seem that bad, people pay to play WoW for a year. The only thing is that I would be sure of the quality before buying, if it had paid £ 100 for front line fuel of war, then I would have been gutted me.

I'm surprised to see so many people say they pay as much £ 100 - £ 150 for a game. People were outraged that Activision increased the cost of the CoD games from £ 30 to £ 40 at PC, so how do you think would be seen if the game was released with a price of 100 pounds? It is especially dangerous when it has no monthly subscription fees that developers are not required to provide consistent service as WoW. You would be very annoying if you ended up paying 100 € for an experience for an average player, and he decided to pull the servers, as it was not profitable, or released a patch a month or two at the line that broke the game. Think about this.

I find time to play a low quality representation of a game, and therefore value. I have equal enjoyment of L4D2 as I had of BFBC2, however, I have twice the amount of playing time in the second. Does that mean that I would be willing to pay double BFBC2? Of course not. Does that mean it is a better game? I think Steam is to blame for this as it tracks the number of hours that people have in each game, so people use that to figure to justify the amount they spent on their games instead of just looking to how good they are.