Thread: Assassin’s creed not going to release in 2011 by ubisoft

Assassin’s creed not going to release in 2011 by ubisoft

Everyone has heard of Assassin’s creed game. I hope many people may liked and some may not. I have jus heard a news that Ubisoft Montreal's Jean-Francois Boivin is not going to launch the 3rd part of this game this year but they have postponed this game to the next year. The reason behind this is that the thrill for this game is quite less than I used to be. If you want to keep people eager for this, than you need to make them wait for it to come. If you keep forcing people then people will think “Enough of Assassin’s creed” and they won’t bother for it.

Re: Assassin’s creed not going to release in 2011 by ubisoft

Assassins Creed 2 is one of the worst game I ever played. It is a slow kind of game which has many missions and many tutorials and it is quite similar to its part one. The only difference is that they have removed fluid for free running. I don’t think so that there will be something unique in its third part. The entire sequel of this game is worst. I hope others may like but let’s see the reviews when this game gets released in next year.

Het this is one of my favorite games I ever played in my life. Unsurprised probably need a break; the amount of work done by historians in history is stellar. I've been seriously impressed, not only for accuracy, even in small details, but how they have tissued between "facts" about the murderers in actual historical facts with AC games. You can spend a lot of people around, but you can actually learn something from the history of playing these games.

I liked the first game despite being a bit repetitive. I was never being able to finish the second part of this game. I played again and again but I was fed up of it. I did not like this game, although I have to say. There was the whole 3 hours of hand holding at beginning and I passed. This game needs to improve the game in some respects. But there was too much crap that was unnecessary. The game does not seem to know what it was. I think I tried too hard to make the game more varied and second surpassed the mark. So yes, I think it's good that you are leaving a break. Brotherhood is still to come. Hopefully better than the 2nd.

I can understand the criticism of this game in the first place. Although I loved very repetitive and did not complete all quests and missions but still I love this game. Although I thought it was amazing. I'm really surprised by the criticism and I can not wait for the series to reach its conclusion that to me really interested in history and wants to see the conclusion. I hope this game launch as soon as possible.

I appreciate that how ubisoft deals with the sequel for this game. Till today, I have only played assassin’s creed 2, it was amazing and I am not thinking of playing its first part at all. Let’s just be advanced. Frankly speaking I enjoyed playing this game but at the end it made me confused and disappointed but at the end it was exciting. Well everyone has their own opinion and lets see what features its third part has.