Thread: The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings is not starting up

The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings is not starting up

I have installed Witcher 2 and enter the Key can. Now when I try to start the game via the launcher, the logo appears, but instead to start the game after about a minute I will be thrown back to the launcher. I can do the entire current driver, the Microsoft C + + program and Direct x. Does anyone have a similar problem or can tell me how can I solve it? Some info about video card, CPU, RAM and operating system last quite well. Attempt to start once the witcher2.exe directly at times with Vista/Win7 also run as administrator. The file can be found in the installation bin folder in the folder. While it is not work try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Re: The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings is not starting up

Well I guess the connection to the server could not be established. At the start screen "Downloadable Content" and "www.TheWitcher.com" is grayed out, but even if I enter as the page in my browser, I cannot log in because there is this gray box deposited. Still to come on every time the Games, the message contains an update to install is ready, but it does not matter whether I click Yes or No, click> it nothing happens. If jmd know what to do there in GTA4 I had so many problems as here Oh yes I have Windows Vista and the Firefox browser, but nothing goes well with the Internet Explorer.

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that whether the game that you are trying to install is the appropriate one or just downloaded the copy from any unauthorized source. I am telling you this one because there are cases where the users try and download any easily downloadable file and then that files gives error on the same. So I want you to download the appropriate copy of the game from the system and then install it I hope that will help you to solve the issue regarding the system.

have u checked whether the game is compatible with the system that you are using. There are many chances that the game might not be compatible with the system that you are using and that is the reason why you are facing the issues. so i want you to make your system compatible for the same. I hope that you are getting my point here and will do the same. I am sure that once the system will cope-up with the game then you will definitely able to start the game with no errors