Thread: Motion blur and Bloom in Fable III

Motion blur and Bloom in Fable III

Not normally publish on the websites of development or anything, but after playing Fable 3 had to come here looking for answers. I suffer from dizziness and play Fable 3 has really become more of a burden than a pleasure, due to the excessive amount of motion blur and bloom effects utilized in this game. Constant hitches and defeat of frame rate while running around town or to perform work due to these effects is difficult to bare. I understand what the developers are going for both rudiments, but too much is harmful to the overall experience in my modest opinion.

When running around town I see ghosts of the images that are struggling to try to stay together. Even standing and turning from one side to another is not screen tearing happening while the bottom gives an almost radioactive. With all these visual elements I feel besieged from trying to concentrate on everything that leads to massive headaches of above 30 minutes of play time. I tried using the game options to mess with the brightness and gamma to reduce the image brightness, but in vain. Is there any word on a patch that was developed may turn off this property for players who do not wish to give up looks and performance?

Re: Motion blur and Bloom in Fable III

I think the motion blur and bloom question is hurting my eye, really. Not sure if the people who had blurred vision has a different copy or something. I had the limited edition copy of housing large book. I tested on the Sony LCD XBR 46-4 HD with both component and HDMI cable, I tried all the different resolutions of 480p, 1080p, and I have tried all the different TV options. I even connected to the TV from my mom, who is the Panasonic plasma 42 and the game is blurred badly. Not just the motion blurs for spiriting and magic effects, but also occurs when the camera moves around the wall and watch your character at close range. Please have an update to turn off the motion blur and bloom effect soon.

While I for myself, I have no trouble with motion blur, I can see how it affects lots of people (a few members of my family built-in). It would be good for the next game to include a toggle for this, and I doubt that the computer technology can solve this problem as a switch in the menu (I hope I can!). My big problem is the excessive flowering and blurry at times. As in, I like my character lights like a Christmas tree, while gradually becomes a mass sputtered when I try to approach more closely to see through the trick of the wall. It is also quite annoying that occurs with objects too, and I never liked the flowers, personally. It just makes everything look grainy, I prefer to look at the record straight (why I like HDR on it, although issues specific HDI).

I tend to install all of my 360 games on the HDD at the moment I have an older model Jasper unit that sounds like a wind tunnel, while the optical drive is spinning. I have been kicking around the idea of 3D glasses that I transported home from the theater to see if that would bring together the broken images and relieve eye strain a bit. I think it's regrettable that a developer like Lionhead has these issues with their games on the 360. It's approximately like they do not know how to optimize your game engine to take benefit of the strengths of the 360 devoid of revealing their flaws engines. I'm thinking about motion blur was created as a failed attempt to hide the jagged edges as a sort of anti-aliasing impromptu trick.

I feel like I lost $ 60. Fable is one of my preferred games and motion blur is horrific. So much so that I cannot even play the game. It is through play, even in scenes. I factually feel sick. I have not experienced this in any game, counting Fable 2 I've played on the same TV without troubles. This does not look like something the developers had intended. There are bumps, lines across the screen all kinds of nasty. I've only been playing this for about fifteen minutes and goes in the box to collect dust. I have an HDTV to charge the big screen and maybe people are not noticing the smaller televisions. Lionhead I feel cheated.

I have not encountered this motion blur / bloom issue. I do not know what a flower. Anyway just graphical glitches I've found is when you try to find his close character against a wall blocks hair is glitches out the appearance of wavy lines instead of hair. This failure also occurs during odd block transfers between zones. Like going to camp inhabitants Misspeak Valley, for example. Blur is a problem I have seen what happens when you have two NPC is speaking throughout a forced scene as Walter Page and speaking at the headquarters of the resistance and attempt to see your characters face around, the whole thing is blurry for some reason dim.