Thread: What should be carry forwarded to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings from Witcher 1?

What should be carry forwarded to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings from Witcher 1?

I have already played the previous version of the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. I am looking for the speculation of yours in this particular game. Well let me know whether recently released game would have an option for the importing thing from the original? Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What should be carry forwarded to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings from Witcher 1?

I think question which you have mentioned over here is seems to be really good. You will be able to keep some of the weapons ,armor and some gold into the game from the previous version of the game. You need to start the game at a specific level. You could not transfer the entire thing from one game to another game. But still there no confirmation announcement from the developer end for this particular issue.

Re: What should be carry forwarded to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings from Witcher 1?

I have come to know that there are totally 3 different prologues which is dependent how are you completing the previous version of the game. Well it is dependent on the order, the squirrels or the natural path. However there are specific list provided by the developer which would be carry forwarded into latest version of the game. They have given a great opportunity to take the effect of the one game on the another game. Also they have also stated that Raven armour would be carry forwarded into the game.

The developer of the game have already confirmed regarding Raven armor and the bonus gold. It would help you to begin the game with more gold. However I have not heard regarding the carry forward of the sword in the game. But still I am hoping that they would provide the carry forward of the game. I am unable to understand the idea of insane mode in the game. It should be influenced by the Demon's Souls. You will not be able to begin the game from the beginning at all.

I am hoping that the developer of the game should carry forward the Arondight. It would be ok for me if they would provide an opportunity to carry over some stuff in the game. Personally I have completed with the half the game of the TW1 and I have found that the TW2 is quite fresh and it seems to be more enjoyable. So I am hoping that the developer of the game help in this particular situation.

I am hoping that the I would be able to carry forward the Aerondight or Moon Blade. But still I am unable to figure which one should be carry forward the thing. I am hoping that there should be more weapon in the game which would be far better than that of any other weapon. I have noticed that few weapons Aerondight and some of the weapon would be picked up in the game. You can also have the bunch of the potion into this particular game.