Thread: The first impression for the crysis 2 PC demo

The first impression for the crysis 2 PC demo

Hi, guys I have a very good configured PC at my place, which I bought for gaming only, and really it works good, and I played lots of games including all the latest, but expect one, don’t know what is the problem in that, Oh sorry I just forgot to mentioned the name, its crysis 2 demo. What do you guys think of the Crysis 2 PC demo, is It a good game to play with? Or is it worthy to buy the full version of it? In fact I am not aware that the full version is released or not. Any idea? Thanks.

Re: The first impression for the crysis 2 PC demo

It is a good game I must say I hope you are aware about the CRYTEK also, as because of its failure, that is it didn’t fulfill the users satisfaction, EA games released the Crysis 2 demo for the PC, as i heard that it is already been made for xbox 360, not sure about it. But the PC game is also rocking really. A fantastic and a high resolution graphic makes it looks good, in fact as we haven’t get all the levels, they have provide only some of the levels only, but they are also pretty good, difficulty is less I must say, but I am sure you’ll enjoy it enormously.

Some of my friend was saying like it is not been released yet but all are downloading it from the websites, but I’ll say, guys it is released legally. And as I have a xbox at my place, i had played this game on that, according to me what makes it really good for xbox is because of their partnership with Microsoft. And yeah you can download the game for your PC too, as they had released it, and the most important as many users are confused that is it free? I must say off course it is free.

It is well optimized with the PC as it is developed with the crytek engine3, it has a very good maps, game modes and the most importantly the option for multiplayer makes it cool. You can download it from the official site. As you were asking about the full version, but I am not sure about it, because I heard from many users like it is been leaked, some of them are not even aware about the demo even, so I would say, you just enjoy on demo first, as I get any news about the full version, I’ll tell you.

When I seen it for the first time when it was been tremendously popular for both the upside and downside, it really makes me feel that, it is the revolution to the gamers. But there are some issues too regarding the multiplayer games, the connection that we have to made with the servers needs too much time, and sometimes doesn’t shows the name of the other nodes rather. And the game in fact doesn’t run if we had downloaded from the sites which don’t have the original setups. So I would like to recommend you that download it from the official site only.