Thread: Anyone try out the Nintendo 3DS

Anyone try out the Nintendo 3DS

I was by GameStop last night returning The Fighter Bluray to RedBox and I decided to come and check out the 3DS. It really works. Nothing really seems to be out of the screen, but inside the screen is a good sense of the depth of field. You can also adjust the intensity of the 3D effect through a slider on the side, giving you the knack to toggle between the overstated kind of 3D effect we have become accustomed to a more natural depth or field.

Re: Anyone try out the Nintendo 3DS

I am a little anxious at the NGP (or whatever) more, because as I think it will have more games I want (i.e. Gran Turismo). Also I'm not crazy about 3D. As a full on geek who can establish an eight-hour session gaming. There is no way in hell I could do 3D for more than the length of a movie. Free 3D glasses with a slider can make a big difference. A 3D suddle most probably looks better. However, I called when the first laptop has a screen of 3D glasses. As of a Solar Empire with my fleet with depth. Sign me up for that.

I tried one at Best Buy; I played a game of air in it. The 3D looks pretty good, but the tail of the plane I watched both the left and right sides of the tail, at the same time, it was like having a plane of the micro machine hanging in my eyes about 5 inches from my face instead of seeing a full-size aircraft from several feet away. So I kept focused on the plane and on the bottom and they were radically dissimilar central lengths and it was aching my eyes.

To be honest a purpose built gaming device is a bit difficult to sell. I mean to be an ideal candidate for this reality - to take the tube for long periods every day. But when I'm away from home I'm more likely to want to do other things than playing most of the time. Nintendo sold me a DS for a while but did not serve long after I buy it. The main contenders for me are not the NGP is the iPhone and Android phones.

I really did not like this. I will wait until developers have extra time to work on 3D games to actually feel like I'm playing a 3D game, and yes this pilot's wings, in exacting, gave me annoyances even after adjusting the settings. I think it's a brilliant concept that 3D games without the glasses (I cannot wait for television to do that), but the 3DS maintains the current quality of the 3D is the way I'll pass on this handheld.

You know how to cushion the blow of what would be a harsh reality. But the difference is, you also know that if I had a possibility to score a free Xbox 360 (lawfully), that would not happen. I won a 360, my just query would be "Forza 2 or 3?" I knew that the 3D in 3DS- or should I say 3DS - that work well because the screen is multi-layered. I know what to say about the price but I will not even start to kid myself. At the moment there is no bit of a fall in prices is likely to get one. So much joy as the brand NDS has brought me, I know I cannot let this opportunity pass.

A friend of mine took the 3DS, Pilotwings tried a bit (the game is a good demonstration of this technology.) I played a bit with 3D, the highest levels really bothers my eyes. It's a cool technology, which has the 3D really gives a little visual appearance a little pop, but I doubt that the purchase of a 3DS. I gave my DS Lite for Christmas and I have not lost, the only real attraction for me from the 3DS is a portable version of Ocarina of Time. However, this is a default port in the eyes. Ocarina of Time should have been a DS title, in my books, and I do not think it's a game you necessitate any remixes - only some guy complain about the Water Temple, in my opinion. As it is, I really do not have the funds to buy a 3DS or the $ 40 games anyway, so Gog and the App Store will be my source of game for a while - and with my new Netbook which means the old game I'm buying TWO GoG are portable too.