Thread: Just completed a Shogun 2 Total War campaign

Just completed a Shogun 2 Total War campaign

I won and became ruler of all Japan, and so I have a movie of all Japanese daimyo clans leaning toward me and swear allegiance and a picture of all enemy strongholds burning. But there was no reward. There is no reward for victory. Rome: Total War and Medieval II: Total War, victory unlocked all other parts to play in the game and lastly got to see the game via the eyes of their enemies that were counterproductive. That was a huge reward.

Re: Just completed a Shogun 2 Total War campaign

You felt, "The man who was beating the Germans were weak? The real challenge is on this side" or "Wow, the Byzantines are so powerful. Heaven knows it was luck that allowed me to defeat Venetians. And it was! "In the latter case, it finally looks too brutal revenge by playing people who gave him a moment so hard. There is nothing to unlock in Shogun. Not even any Chinese invading European unlock cool or something. Moreover, Medieval II and Rome was likely to last several generations and through various technologies, but Shogun 2, finishing the game long before the use of the best units.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I play it for the conquest. Truth be told, I downloaded a patch to open all sections in Medieval and quite much congested playing Rome the moment I had the Seleucids wide open. I don't like having to open sections as a reward for victory- that smacks of unnaturally prolonging a game's long life. I play as sections I have a personal concern in and I play them frequently.

Seleucids made the game too simple. As they were all the time in coastal regions with strong amounts of trade, your income was enough to bribe up to 10 settlements near the beginning. I didn't even start a grave military buildup until 20 turns into the Seleucid campaign. And they are unjustly privileged with all the best units- the whole thing from phalanx spearmen to elephants to chariots to champions with both variety and melee to Greek archers. They were Middle Eastern Greeks, so had finest of both worlds.

Who played Rome total war to the ending to open the factions, and didn't just obtain the 2kb patch? You are like that 1 guy who misses while you would purchase a fighting game and just have 2 characters until you spend 2 days unlocking the remaining of them but yeah that said I got fed up with Shogun 2 later than a pair of campaigns. DarthMod crashes my game so I don't truly have any mods to play around with up till now. Type of burned out on approach games nevertheless the StarCraft 2 / Civilization 5/ Shogun 2 playing lately.

In fact, these civilizations are always the most cosmopolitan unfairly disadvantaged. In Medieval II, the Sicilian - a mixture of Latin, the northern unit of Northern Europe, Greeks, Africans and Muslims the best of the whole thing. In my campaign in Sicily, which had all the North African, Mediterranean, Middle East and parts of Anatolia with ease, with an army of knights and archers francs Muslims. That's half the fun, in my opinion, play the factions that shit, but he managed to screw up history.