Thread: Want suggestion for best weapons video games

Want suggestion for best weapons video games

Currently I have purchase a personal computer. It is very good configuration and my monitor is size 18’’. I want to play a weapons game on this system. But I have a problem with it. I do not have name weapons video games. I saw the weapons video games in the video games shop. It was looking very good and also I was getting feel interesting. That’s why I have purchased the personal computer. Side by side I officially work on this system. I want to know name of best video games weapons. I hope you will help me.

re: Want suggestion for best weapons video games

I want to tell you about me what do I like? My favorite weapon’s games is Duke Nukem 3D. I am not sure what I like about this gun over all other impressive weapons in Duke 3D, But it could be the reality that it is a double-barrel gun that shoots missiles machine instead of bullets. Also it plays one attempt Octobrains for any cause even though you should not do sufficient damage to do so. I hope if you will play this game I am sure you will like it this games. I telling you interesting game’s name like Keel Smasher, Call of Duty 4 etc. you can find more game on the Google.

I would like to tell you about the some weapons games. I have played these games each and every games so interesting game. I can say confidently you will never reject these games when you will play these games. I searched these games on the Google and son famous site. I use to plays these on line. I want to suggest you if you have internet then play these games online. It will give you more interest to play. The name of the games is Moon Sais, Babies Nail, star trek, call of duty and Ghost Recon Advanced War fighter 2.

Ok, my weapon of choice always remains the UV9 "press" rifle ultraviolet games the Crusaders. I love making elite troops CME sterile skeletons with this beast. Before I even hit the ground, all soft tissue simply disappears into nothingness. But they still have a second or two screaming like pigs. I think this gun is more sadistic then even the cerebral bore. It is really very fantastic games. You can also play the Counterstrike the it is latest game and very fabulous game.

I want to suggest you that orbital strike is also awesome game. Orbital strike on the side of the planet. Not quite nuclear size, but when it breaks two MGA side by side with a couple dozen people carrying weapons and ammunition. And it is the number of dead in the clouds. The sky is pure destructive. Dear lots of weapons game are available. It depend on you what type of weapons games you like. But I want to tell I like too much to play counterstrike. So I will prefer you at least one time you should play.

I would like to tell you some top video games. I am fan of video games. I know a lot of game site’s name. Mostly I play portal gun. It is amazing game. Before play the game you should read all the instruction related game. If you direct play the games the you will not get the interest. So I suggest you top games what I know and also play. I have mentioned below top most games. You can see and play:
    1. He Gravity Gun - Half-Life 2
    2. Portal Gun
    3. Skull Storm
    4. Cerebral
    5. Hand Chainsaws
    6. Pipe Bomb
    7. Ice Beam
    8. RCP90