Thread: Does low game with higher support competes better with high end games

Does low game with higher support competes better with high end games

You know the type. I'm talking about super-critical players who criticize the games, even in a particular segment of inferior quality of their gender and then cite a super-niche game as high quality. They have disappeared from the forums. They have left to write comments. They have stopped redistribution videos. You know Hurleybird 4X elitist? I knew him from another forum and another user name, I will not reveal. Even softened down and, finally, I just wanted to talk about any game as any casual gamer. At least in other places.

Re: Does low game with higher support competes better with high end games

Hello is really a good question. I would not say I'm an elite player, but I embrace the hatred. It is good that the hatred of shit, people. There are a lot of small things regarding modern games hatred and the devil is within the details. On this board we do not observe elite players but I think there is much out there. PC gamers are still annoying as hell. There is not anything inferior to a PC gamer. There are still a few approximately here, although for the most part were driven to near extinction through the console-ization and forced to concede defeat.

Valve elitist fans that used to be widely available in a few years ago Gamespy. Especially when you had a thread or five running on top of this board through the sole function of dissing Doom 3 and praising Half life 2. It was the moment when the valve is measured the faultless developer and the heart and soul of good play. It obtain so ridiculous that they expect that five guys through a lot of dissimilar alts to increase their numbers. You are acquainted with what? I like both games equally in the final.

I'm still looking around the internets. Presently scroll down into the comments division resting on Kotoku or YouTube every so often. Also, do not converse as loud or that we all come crawling back from the wood. Furthermore, I agree with DL, PC gamers are so whiny. I think all players have a tendency to see a trailer for 12 seconds and then jump to conclusions, but PC gamers often go to all the balance of payments referred. Tired of it.

Fortunately, they are a minority in most web sites I read and either outright ignored or circumvented, which is fine with me. I've never been a fan of anyone in scrupulous who is gripped through the technical superiority of the graphics (assuming the graphics technology then is competent art direction is far more important mortality factor for me anyway). As for the "simple console" crowd, what a bunch of eejits they are. Again, mock or ignore the same way that those who think the sun shines in a particular console disc tray while the rest is a massive compost heap ermine.

I be devoted to how many of you are doing elitist synonymous with PC gaming. Just look at any item on PSN cut for the 360 elite out of the woodwork. Just look at any screenshot comparisons article to see the PS3 elite come from the woodwork. You can drag us PC players all day. I do not mind. However, if you fooled into thinking they are the elite king, then it is because he wants to see their own group in the mirror. All systems have their own elitist and I really do not think they're gone. I do not think we have left many in this forum, however.