Thread: Need tips regarding call of duty black ops game play

Need tips regarding call of duty black ops game play

I am not more into computer games but I like playing some of them. I love playing action game which has shooting and mission type games. I used to play games like Counterstrike, Halo, Warcraft, Doom, and more flash games to relax. Recently I bought a copy of Call of Duty black ops, as I played its demo earlier and I liked it very much. As I said earlier I am not so much into games. So, I needed some tips on how to play Call of Duty Black ops. There are many players out there, so can any of you provide me with some tips on playing Call of Duty Black ops? Any help will be useful.

Re: Need tips regarding call of duty black ops game play

I am a huge fan of high end games and like you said which has shooting and action. I love to play call of duty series, and also the one you said Call of Duty Black ops. It’s a great game and the graphics and effects are simply awesome. Here are some tips which I personally recommend and I think can help you play Call of duty Black ops.
    • Keep your weapons loaded
    • Check for your bullets frequently
    • If you are low on bullets, get cover and reload as soon as possible
    • If you are playing with more people, assign someone from your team foe covering you always.

When your level rises up, in some cases Avoid buying ostensibly better guns but it is better to improve the tools with which you feel comfortable. You can upgrade your weapons when you get enough money in hand, I would add the reflex on Assault rifles and a red dot for accuracy on SMG’s. Don’t get overwhelmed with the big guns. If you are a new player in Call of Duty Black ops, get familiar with SMG’s and the Assault rifle reflex, and you can progress smoothly through levels.

I am a fan of Call of Duty Black ops. Weapons play an important role in Call of Duty black ops. There are a variety of weapons to choose from. But among them the M16 and Colt Commando are my favorite, it you are new to this game you should try them. They are easy to understand. You will like the Burst feature in M16 which fires three shots at a time which is great. My personal opinion is that you try all the possible weapons and use the one you are comfortable with.

Looks like you are new to Call of Duty Black ops; here are some of my personal suggestions for you for playing the game. Firstly, Use correct weapons with which you are comfortable, using the weapons which you are not comfortable with, might be fatal. If you have long distance targets using a sniper is a good idea. While using a sniper keep in mind that you need to be very steady. Instead of jumping directly into the war, take cover behind something and shoot at targets when you feel so.