Thread: Which hardest game do you like?

Which hardest game do you like?

We've all had. The games have never beaten and cannot overcome, however, continue playing as we can on them before getting brutally murdered by the enemies either difficult or dangerous situations. What is yours? Mine is easy Ghosts 'n' Super Ghouls. Along with my binge FF, I also made a retro-game, including Capcom classics collections. The farthest I got was the 3 rd level. For the most part, usually gets killed in the ghost ship level, however, I always come back for more. The only time you win the game was when I hit the GBA port, and I do an Action Replay!

Re: Which hardest game do you like?

Tomb Radier 2 loads the game did so often. Before every jump you need to save. That and the PSone was easy to get lost and lose to a ledge or passage. Loved that game. I do not remember how long it took to finish. I never solved a puzzle, too. I do not use a gimmick or a guide, but I had saved enough health that I move a block that was on fire, catches fire, health, use and run to the water. I did it four times before I have it where I needed to go. It was supposed to find a way to turn off the flame. I could not ask about that level for one hour. I could see the lever that I need I could not get it.

I thought I was the simply person who played that game. The hardest game I am in love with is the PGR 2. These platinum medals are so damn hard it actually broke a controller. One of the greats. Not that anger, but hours of intense white knuckle driving through a single cone challenges. Bizarre were the masters of tuning a game to be quite punishing, but never cheap or unfair. And though I loved I loved Ninja Gaiden, in its various incarnations.

I do not perceive games approximating harder, just as a balance between enjoyment and work. You can win anything with enough practice, but does not want to do that when? From that perspective, getting the trophy Treasure Hunter FF13 required to get all the updates etc complete including single article is on the same scale as beating Battletoads. Both are achievable; however you would like to position during work to accomplish that?

Undecided between Spelunky and SpaceChem, but probably Spelunky wins. Both difficult for different reasons. Spelunky current statistics: 503 games, 500 kills, 3 win. Although the scores are reset at some point so it probably adds another 300 dead and 1 win in the top of this. However, to find the mythical city of gold, so, perhaps even bigger achievement than winning the game (which I have very close in a couple of times, but it takes luck and skill).

I never drop the chip's programming, but I always liked that game. I played and Front Mission 3 at the same time. If FM3 not have been so incredible, it would most likely have improved a lot within CH. The funny thing is how many people have said regarding the games that have been all "Oh that sounds pretty cool, however not at all make an effort. It is probably still fairly despicable on eBay or Amazon.

I never had an unbeaten game but if you ask me some games that I have a hard time finishing it, one is Persona, Front Mission series, and Ninja Gaiden.
    "The world is IMPERFECT, that's why it's BEAUTIFUL"

Paradoxically, while I have not found blood drive unplayable Omen, Soul Reaver was pretty easy. I got stuck a few times, but beat without a strategy guide. Battletoads I've never found anything that has lasted well (surprisingly) however to be fair, I had the power of Nintendo songs dedicated to it, so I knew that all obstacles were. OpFlash was another brutal game. There is a mission where you have to sabotage a storage tank and out he could never win. Red Hammer also had a mission that began over the hair.