Thread: What are the new features of Portal 2 on Steam

What are the new features of Portal 2 on Steam

I am fan of games. I like to play too many games. I have collections of games. I play the games online as well as with my friend. I want to purchase a new game. I heard the bout the play stream games for portal 2. It is releasing the latest feature. So I want to know what the new features of play stream are for portal 2. I am game addicted person that I have keen desire to know about it. Could you help me about my problem if anyone has the information then post her. I hope everyone you will reply me fast.

re: What are the new features of Portal 2 on Steam

That is great news for me! I love the valve as a developer. But as I have only one PS3 has been very hard to follow. (The appeal to stay in a friend's house for days at a time to catch up on Steam is shameful!) I cannot see a downside to this association Sony mini-valve, the possibilities created by the possibility of playing with friends on the PC and PS3 concurrently. In addition to support for the cloud saved! Absolute class valve again. As I told you that you can play any friends on the PC and PS3 simultaneously. It is best features one of them.

Well, I can buy it on the PC to start with, and get added benefits like saving $15 ($10 cheaper to start, and an additional $5 off for pre-purchasing), a free copy of Portal one (another pre-purchase bonus). The ability to make use of a mouse and keyboard in lieu of a Dualshock six, not being tied to PSN while I play low risk of being sued by Valve. Really as you can see the lots of many features of this. As I know what about it I have told you. It is already released in the April 2011. So you can purchase it online. And also available on the game shops.

I would like tell you a very interesting things Sony realized how dull Microsoft was trying to put limits on what Valve could do with the Xbox 360. Microsoft threw Steam out on as its drawback side. But Sony accepts it as a cup of cocoa. And the freedom to implement Steam on the PS3 however it wanted. Microsoft made the identical exact mistake with Steam as Nintendo did with Sony (which led to the Playstation). This is splendid. I like my PS3, I like Steam, and currently they are one. Really it has amazing features of this. Ninetendo is the best features of this over portal 2.

It would be very hard to play a game that requires rapid reflexes and accuracy with only half of the eye, even in my 22-inch screen. I remember playing racing games with my brother then I split screen about a decade ago, but I prefer to keep it as my memory. So, looking forward to see how PS3 gamers take place online. And I'll be able to push into the fire pit, as shown in "bots" promotion. I have seen full promo on the Google. I like to too much promo of this play stream for portal 2.but dear I didn’t use this game. I’m sure it’s feature is too different than previous version.

I read your solution s. then I got the different views. Then I saw different features of this Play Steam games for Portal 2. But I have an also some problem. Your told me Ninetendo is the best feature of the play stream for portal 2. But I like PS3 I like stream based games. I want to know more about the Nineteedo. Because I don’t know about the nineteendo. And also tell me how to use it. And form where can I get this feature? Thanks for giving me right direction and right solution of my problem.