Thread: Do you need the We need guns, Lots of guns in Fable 3

Do you need the We need guns, Lots of guns in Fable 3

I found this achievement list that I want to share the same with you. The game has really an awesome kind of game upgrades that you can really want to see. In the game it is possible to 26 from 50 weapons while playing through. That is 12 from shops. In that 4 are the random weapons that spawn in between in each of 3 blacksmith shops. The same were located in Albion. And the remaining are 12 from chest and the others quest rewards. I had got a list for the same which you much have a look. I found the location of those 12 chests where you can find the weapons.

Location of the 12 Chests in Fable 3 :

• Dark Sanctum. This is an side quest where you need to shoot an series of flit switches. You can look for the same at the end of the room.
    • Sunset House is an side quest where you will need to solve the Mirror puzzle. Sunset house is an place in the game. It is an kind of an bonus house which has two reflected house. This is generated by magical mirror. When you shoot them up it will open up an magical door. Do not forget to search for the Gold Door. Mourningwood has lot more secrets that can reveal you more major upgrades. In Mourningwood, you will need to search for the regular chest in the rad to get upgrades. In the same you will need to search for 10 key chest in the same are.There is also an Gold Door in the same place.
    • In Demon Door you will need to search for20 key. For that move over the Millfields. In the same way you have to go in Bowerstone Castle for 50 key chest.
    • Then move on to the city of Aurora and their also do not forget to look for the Gold Door. Later on when you are on the quest of opening the Mistpeak Demon Door and Auroran Demon Door you will also gets more and more upgrade.
    • The last place where you will need to search is in the Sanctuary Treasure Room.
    • It is possible to collect around 52 Gnomes and only after that you can get Gnomewrecker legendary weapon. You have to for that complete the Gnomes which is Evils Sidequest.

This are my tips and information and want to share some more on the same. What you recommend for that.

Fable III Weapons & Golden Keys Tips

Re: Do you need the We need guns, Lots of guns in Fable 3

It depends on the type of dlc you have, and there is really not a big difference. The game play do really has some effect when you are dealing with pre-order weapons. I will recommend not to count your weapons. You can collect all your 50 weapons. There is some tips that you can try out for some time. At first you can try to reach to the blacksmith in the game and from there you can spawn around 4 random legendary weapons. You might try to collect the same from here. You can buy the weapons also when you are in a co-op gameplay.

I will recommend you to find people online when you are on a Live Co-op gameplay. The weapons might be quiet missing in some cases and they might also not be available in the stores. That is the place from where you can buy weapons. You can go an search for the weapon list which will help you to understand the list of weapons you need. You can also compare the same with your list with others to get your actual information on weapons.

I found there are swords, hammers, pistols and rifles in the game. There are around 50 weapons in the game that you can use i the game. Some of the examples of swords are The Swinging Sword, Thunderblade, The Love Sword, Souldrinker, Beadle's Cutlass, Casanova, Slimquick, etc. In the same way for hammers you can find Scythe's Warhammer, Trollblight, Wilmageddon's hammer, Mallet, Auora's Shield, Dragonbone, Tanner's Glory, etc. And for pistols also I have some names Bloodcraver, Bonesmasher, Chickenbane, Tee Killer Shooter, etc. This is not just the complete information.