Thread: Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Trade

Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Trade

I had pre-ordered LCE Fable 3. I had placed the order for the same online. I had ordered for the game bundle which was equipped with some kind of bonus codes. But I was not notified for the same. I found trade codes when I receive it. The same is then can be used to get some new upgrades and weapons. Does others too got some kind of promotional stuff with the game. I found this Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo with the game which I think can be used once the game is available for all. Can be trade this items for others.

Re: Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo Trade

It is necessary that both the upgrades that you got must have a different type of code which is essential for trading. There are some user who might trade you for the same with their updates. But for that you will need to wait back for sometime. It is not necessary that you will get what you want, but you can add some more new kind of updates in your game by trading your current items. And the this stuff are not same in all game purchase there are some kind of different different stuff provided.

I had just seen the same on Amazon some time before. And this is really interesting to get an trade for the same. I think if you buy a new copy also then also you will get the same type of update with you so there is no use of trading it out. If anyone other buys the same from Amazon then the same kind of stuffs will be provided to him also and which can let users not to for the trading stuff. There are very less kind of choices in this.

I will really trade for the same. You might need a reaver for that and it depends on your choice what you want to trade for. The hammer and tattoos look really nice and this codes are kind of must to have for the game. All you want to need to do is provide your gamer tag so that we can sort out the details on the game itself and share the same. The tattoos look cool here for some extent and the hammer is also a better upgrade for the weapons.

I will prefer the hammer more in the place of tattoos. And I am sure there might be no way to get only one out of that as the code you got is similar for both of those. This time my friend is going to buy a new one from Amazon and I might check what he is going to get in the game as a promotional kind of stuff. I will check to the same and find more information on the same. I think there might more kind of additional stuff this time.

This does not seems to be true to some extent. I am not sure from where you bought the same and you got those upgrades. I had found very less site provides such additional support and this time I am really shock to see this. I am not sure from where you got it. I do not found any kind of major stuff in discussing about this. What are the codes what you got and how much do you paid for the same. I will recommend you to have a look on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertA View Post
    I had pre-ordered LCE Fable 3. I had placed the order for the same online. I had ordered for the game bundle which was equipped with some kind of bonus codes. But I was not notified for the same. I found trade codes when I receive it. The same is then can be used to get some new upgrades and weapons. Does others too got some kind of promotional stuff with the game. I found this Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo with the game which I think can be used once the game is available for all. Can be trade this items for others.
    Hello I'am intrested in your Champion Hammer if you still have it I'll trade any DLC you want if intrested...

If anyone has the Champion Hammer I would trade any DLC with anyone...
    Right now the only code I can offer is the Adam Fenix code from Gear Of war 3...