Thread: Scythe's warhammer in Fable 3

Scythe's warhammer in Fable 3

I am looking for someone who had found Scythe's warhammer. This is an weapon which I am desperately searching in the game and not able to find anything on the same. I had tried to locate a lots of thing to get working of the same, but nothing is found. So just for an chance I will try some of the tips posted for this thread to get the weapon. Can I trade it. Does it possible that I can trade this with anyone who has already has this and do not want it. If yes then how to do the same.

Re: Scythe's warhammer in Fable 3

It is an achievement in the game and it arrives after accomplishment of some kind of task only. But you must also know that this is an kind of an legendary weapon which you will not get like that. The game is programmed to show you after accomplishing some kind of task in the game. There are very less number of them provided in the game and it s possible to trade the same with others. I do not how to do that, but that is possible in online game play.

Try to read the game hints and tips and you will find information on the same. As per the game it is weapon which is return to Albion by Scythe. But when it is required he might ask upon his hammer back. There is not much told about this weapon how to get the same. You might need to look more the same. There is still a very less info on the purchase and the levee where you can meet the weapon. Go for some guide for the game.

One of my friend just received the Scythe's warhammer. He need to give 20 silver key chest. I asked him to trade the same and this time I am ready to pay 48 for the same. I had asked many a time to users to trade the same but there is very less response found on that. Is there any kind of cheat something to get it. I do not find much on the same. a guide or a achievement tips can be much more helpful here for getting such weapons.

It depends on your finance in the game. The more you the maximum weapons you can trade for and get your chosen stuff. I had in my case managed to get some weird kind of tattoo and other stuff like clothes long hairs, etc. There is no kind of any major support I find in the same. For the achievement you might need to keep on playing so that you can get achievements on the same. The game is nice which better upgrades and other stuff.

It is like an kind of a basic question that does trading of legendary items in the game. The game works nicely and if you can browse the items you will get more worlds and better upgrades in the same. You can gain those upgrades as you keep passing on and change the roles. It is just like finding replacement for the current weapons in the game. You can also upgrade your skills and abilities that you can try in the game and enjoy.