Thread: I can play Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings perfectly with ultra settings on my 3 year old configuration

I can play Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings perfectly with ultra settings on my 3 year old configuration

Hello friends I am working on my three years old machine and that is nothing but recently upgraded to windows vista Ultimate Edition (build 6000), 64-bit and the Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz with GeForce GTX 280 video card. Now the thing here is that I am playing the game in the ultra 360 controllers and the game is doing well but the only problem here is that it is moving the camera or I can say the visuals very fast. So what I can do to solve the issue here. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: I can play Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings perfectly with ultra settings on my 3 year old configuration

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that the game which you are trying to play is the fantastic one and also the system configuration of the system that you have is the fantastic one. Now what you have to do here is that just make the controller settings a little high and then try. I am sure you will get the perfect view and also the game play will be fantastic. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

Re: I can play Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings perfectly with ultra settings on my 3 year old configuration

If you will ask me that I want you to just see whether the graphic card is properly set to the system I mean the stetting s of the same are proper if they are not then you will definitely face some serious issues regarding the problem. because as said by you that keeping the ultra mode doesn’t help your cause so I want you to increase the same so that you will definitely get the appropriate response from the game.

I am also having the same configuration on my system and the system does work fine for the games similar to it. When I decided to install this game on my system then I didn’t found any errors what so ever on the system so here I want you to deal with the issue as if the is the problem with the game itself and then try and reinstall the game and once the game is reinstalled then you will definitely get the proper result to deal with I mean the proper video support and also the game play will be fantastic.

Hello friends I am also facing the similar kind of error where the actual problem is I am not able to install this game on my system. Actually the system requirements for the game are fulfilled I guess because I work on windows 7 operating system and also the process is of Intel corei3 and also the other thing is that whenever I am trying to install the game then an error is thrown at me and the installation process terminated.