Thread: Keyboard or controller for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Keyboard or controller for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

I have recently decided to install this game on my system and the thing is that I am not sure that whether I will get the proper response if I am playing the game with keyboard. I mean if the game if played with keyboard will give me finest of services or not or should I purchase the appropriate controller for it. Please help me in this case and let me know what will be the best way to get rid of the problem that I am facing and how I can overcome the same.

Re: Keyboard or controller for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

The first ever thing that I want you to do here is that just install the game and then see how the things are going I mean after installing the game you are able to play the game comfortably or not. I hope that you are getting my point here because until you won’t try the same on yourself till then you are unable to get any response from the same. I hope keyboard will do fine for the game that you are playing.

Actually now a days each and every newly launched games comes with the ability to play with keyboard and mouse. So now what you have to do here is that just start the game playing in the mode you want I mean if you own a controller then there is no need to play with the keyboard but if you don’t own the same then there also no need to buy a controller in extra because the keyboards also helps to give the finest of game play.

If this is the issue then there is nothing better than the joystick controller it is very easy to handle and also you can use the modern and advanced controller to get the best effect on the game and also use it the perfection. The game play with the help of controller improves your gaming skills and also it becomes very easy to have your own gaming experience and also one more thing is that you will also get the proper gaming with it.

Hi friend I have watched the official video of this game and it seems to me that it will be better for me to go with the controller rather than going with the keyboard mouse because I saw the convenience while playing the game with controller. But still I will try and run the game with keyboard and mouse in the initial stage to get in to the groove and then start playing the game with the controller as I have an extra at my home. So I want you also do the same first play the game if it is giving you fine results with the keyboard mouse on then no need to go with controller.

Guys am playing this game but it has no learning session or training session am became sticky on level 3 some very magical non-human creature and am only fighting with my only 1 sward ....... any body have some controller panel that might help me?????
    If any body has some thing that might help plz post here and if i find some thing i should post here

Quote Originally Posted by ezzio View Post
    Guys am playing this game but it has no learning session or training session am became sticky on level 3 some very magical non-human creature and am only fighting with my only 1 sward ....... any body have some controller panel that might help me?????
    If any body has some thing that might help plz post here and if i find some thing i should post here
    This game Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings is designed to be played with a controller. It plays as a hack-and-slash, meaning that a keyboard isn't very intuitive for the game. And if you are unsure how to use sword in this game then read some suggestions given about it in this thread - How to use sword in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings