Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings should not disappoint

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings should not disappoint

I'm crazy about the Witch, bought the books for the game. And I bought the sequel without even having a good enough machine to run it. In short I am getting a new computer just to run this game, so it better be good. But I cannot see how the game can go wrong. Screwing in the first game. Then it repaired with patches. I think that, at least, the game will be good over time.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings should not disappoint

Of all the many videos, interviews, previews. I've seen enough content to make sure that the game will be good. You should do as I did and not buy blindly and end up saying the game is bad for you. CDPR is one of very few developers that release more content to be enough combat environments, images and content rides for you to judge whether the game is what you are looking for. I have seen many developers using CGI film to appeal to the crowd the game and finished the game.

Every review so far has been above 90%, some call it the best RPG I've played. And since the game is a PC exclusive, and CD Projekt is not EA or Activision (which receive good reviews based on their name and bribes), I think the reviews. It is a good book? I never bought a book that is based on a game. In fact, the games are based on the books.

To be honest, I do not owe anything. You could put a game of shit and just laugh at all the complaining that feed on the tears of all the people once hopeful. I'm sure will be great, but not enter a game with high expectations, because then only going to nitpick all the little things. With that being said, I do hope most, if not all enjoy the game.