Thread: The Wihcher 2 : assassin of king error “Activation code invalid”

The Wihcher 2 : assassin of king error “Activation code invalid”

Hi, I have a game, that’s The Witcher 2 : assassin of king, and when I try to install it, it gives me the error while I entering the activation code for that, it says “ACTIVATION CODE INVALID”. So guys what will be the problem? As I asked to my friend also, he said me that the Key is proper and he is able to play the game on his PC. Don’t know why am I having this error, any idea?

Re: The Wihcher 2 : assassin of king error “Activation code invalid”

Brother, it might be possible that you have entered the code invalid for the first time and then the right one, but sometimes it happens like we didn’t get another chance as we have to entered in a first time only, see when I was installing the game, I made the same mistake as you, The game disable the registration for one day, as we made such a mistake. So I would suggest wait and then try to insert the key again.

See, it might also possible that Your key is probably already on an account, as you have mentioned that your friend also used the same key, so it might be possible that we can use the key only for one time. So I think you won’t able to install It, there is a another way also, you can actually try to get the new code from their site only. I am not sure that you’ll get or not. But as other way round you can try that.

Many of the user get the same problem as you have mentioned, along with it’s save game import issue and SLI issues. But don’t worry they( the support team) have decided to provide the guide for such a bugs, so that the user gets the solution for their query. If you have entered it incorrectly you should wait, don’t enter it for a while otherwise it’ll block the server, and you most probably have to wait for one day more.

First of all you need to be aware of that, like not all copies of the game barring the GoG version, so because of that we have to require an activation check. And when you get to activate and while playing you should take some time to get them working again, because when CDPR opened up the server and register the activation so that it won’t again prompt for the invalid error.

As you have mentioned that you have got this game from your friend, so it might be possible that the game didn’t have the proper serial key as well as, but as you said, he is able to run that game, so I think the key would be for just single user, so I would like to recommend you that you can you can simply buy the new game from any games showroom, or according to me I don’t think that there is another way too, for playing the game.