Thread: Just owned a rig for Witcher 2

Just owned a rig for Witcher 2

Initial start warlock 2 my high settings, but I get very low frame rate during the actual playing time for a new graphics card. I think I need to take a new graphic card what you guys think on this; if yes then can you help me out with some of the graphic card names. Right now I have AMD ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB, with Quad Core Processor, and 4 GB of RAM.

Re: Just owned a rig for Witcher 2

The system requirements for Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Minimum requirements are:

Processor: Core 2Duo 2.2 GHz or dual core AMD 2.5 GHz
    RAM: 1 GB Windows XP, 2 GB Windows Vista/7
    Graphics: GeForce 8800 512 MB or Radeon (HD3850 512 MB)
    Hard Disk: 16 GB

Recommended requirements:

Processor: Quad Core Intel or AMD
    RAM: 3 GB Windows XP, 4 GB Windows Vista/7
    Graphics: GeForce 260 1 GB or (HD4850 1 GB)
    HDD Space: 16 GB

Actually, it's something nice to another game that Crysis is not coming that actually takes advantage of a configuration of good PC games. Spending 3-4x a bit annoying about updates only to have only a minor advantage on the consoles in terms of graphics. Have a better UI and superior charge / control scheme does not really justify the cost of maintenance. Until the next generation of consoles come out, "PC overwhelming" games will simply not known, but once every few years.

The climate is so different now, though, unlike in 07 today, a high-end card can run the most intensive game without problems, unless it is central to the resolution of AA and / excotic settings. TW2 framework will be more demanding super far, but I'm pretty sure I can up with my ram set 975/8gb 570/x4 do not wait to see my system to fight in any game anytime soon. Not while this current console generation is still strong.

I have a similar (580 and the amount of RAM @ 1600 MHz), but I'm still running an i5-750@3.8ghz is "old" compared to some of the newer chips and future. I have not had any problems with any games until this point, but also never run 8xAA unless another game. I cannot stand down to 20 to 30 FPS. It is not only more cards. What used to be mostly all about the CPU, and then the early 2000's it was the GPU, now it's back to needing a CPU strong again thanks to the graphics cards are already as strong as they.

This will probably be the last PC game more when the game does not have to sell. Freaking sad that gazillions of pirates who swarm in the gutter waiting to play the game facepalm. I bought 2 copies. 1 Gog and retail. But still no news about my child yet. I hope you spread the good news for people to buy this game. Also, turn off 'ubersampling. Read somewhere those pigs on your PC if your PC is not super enough. He saw some screenshots ON MAX ubersampling from some critics and the game is OUT OF THIS WORLD absolute beauty.

Super Uber sampling sounds like sampling. A website says this about her. "The whole scene is rendered several times to give my best and texture of object details and antialiasing (better anti-aliasing and anisotropic even at the highest settings)." The developer says this is only for those with better CPU and GPU now (X4 980 / 980X i7 and 6990/590). I have yet to play a game that I even feel about Supersampling need, but of course if you have a dual GPU card that cost almost $ 800 and $ 1000 + CPU dollar, which was probably even turn it on for the pleasure to do so, but did not notice the difference.