Thread: Will I be able to play the retail version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings"

Will I be able to play the retail version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings"

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Well, the game lovers must have heard about the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game which has been released very recently. Now, my query is will I be able to play the retail version of the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? I am really excited about the game. Also, is there any online registration presentable which will facilitate me to install until the actual date comes up. Do let me know friends. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

re: Will I be able to play the retail version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings"

Hey dude. I am fine and doing well. What’s up with you. According to my knowledge, I doubt that you will be able to install any such game or in fact get the retail version of the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.I know it is disheartening for you, but you will be required little patience and then the game will be in your hand. I know it is not the reply which you must have expected but this the way things go and yo cannot help it. Thanks a lot. Take care buddy.

re: Will I be able to play the retail version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings"

Hello. I would like to bring to your notice that I acknowledged my copy of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings at the moment and I have just installed it. Nonetheless subsequent to entering the key ,I am able to see nothing and. In fact, the game does not boot also. I look forward to the activation thing which people have been talking about or it may be the case that I have wrecked the game. It will be really nice if I get some type of message affirming me that you won’t be able to play the game and not merely the game shutting down.

Hello friends. I am a complete game freak and can spend my hours on it. I usually do not miss on any of the latest releases. In fact, I got the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game today itself . Anyways, I have a feeling that we all cannot play it in anticipation of it's authorized release date. I imagine that we will be required to sit tight and have endurance. Also, as per my experience, I can suggest that it may be the Digital rights management at work.

Hello people. I can surely help you’ll out on this one. I was just surfing the internet and came across this thread. Gazing through the answers , I found that there have been issues with the starting of the game. Well , I take the opportunity to let everyone know that you all will have to activate The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game first, I am saying this because the game makes use of SecuROM. I hope this helps you’ll out and it makes the things clear.

Re: Will I be able to play the retail version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings"

Hi. How are you? I am fine. Well, I would like to imply you that there has been a date check. In fact, to be more clear I can say that there is a release date check which will make possible a little download of the files which are required to play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Hence, I would request to hang on till the release date, than you will be able to acquire the preceding 5% of the game and thus in the process it will unlock the game. My gog download congested at 95%.