Thread: Fable 3: Building durability and repair for the future version of the game

Fable 3: Building durability and repair for the future version of the game

I have installed Fable 3 on the Xbox of mine. Well according to me the idea of Auto Repair is seems to be great. I think it would be quite difficult to implement in the game Fable 3. It is associated with the durability of the buildings in the game. I want to know what time it would take to build deteriorate? The deteriorate is very high in the game and forget about the homes for the some of the IRL days in the game. Let me know the speculations of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fable 3: Building durability and repair for the future version of the game

Well I want to get rid out from the frustrating repair system in the game as far as there is longer deterioration rate are included in the game. There should be some kind of option in the game which would allow you to take gold automatically for the house of yours ion the basis of the condition. You will be able to change the X on the basis of the requirement of yours. you want to repair everything in the game then you should use the Repair All command to make the thing working in the game.

I am unable to figure out the thing why you are looking to repair the home in the game. I was thinking that it was an action or RPG game. Why are you looking to do micromanaging the real estate? What could be an easy option? That is repairing the houses or simply displaying the visual effects for the not unrepair home. There should be limit for the autofixing the things in the game. There is limited need for the requirement in the game and they would lose the interest entail from the game which we are discussing over here.

If you are charging at the lowest possible rent then also you will be able to paid for the money in the game. The deterioration rate is seems to be high but the compensating rental income quite more high than that of the deterioration rate. There is nothing in the game which can make the game balanced at all. Earning of the money would be quite useless if you are unable to balance the money in the game.

Yes I am agreed with you that is the game is quite unrealistic on the basis of the renting. Also its quite inconvenient in the game. I have not found any reason to add the second question to get a second question mark in the game. I think the developer of the game should remove the repair cost from the game. It should be something like that which would be deducted from the profit which you have got in the game.

I really don’t care if the deteriorated is slower and it would not make any issue to me in the way it is. Even I am looking for the auto repair option in the game. I like to move around the Albion which is neglecting the and seeing the Windows boarded up or did not repairing the house which is owned by the I don’t like the same as they are living in the crap house in the game. Real estate is best for the having the things in the game. It is the most exciting feature of this particular game Fable 3.