Thread: DLC incompatibility in Fable 3

DLC incompatibility in Fable 3

Well I am having Fable 3 on the computer of mine. I am having free weapons pack and my friend is having Understone and some of the Potion pack and free DLC. Due to this differences in the DLC I was unable to play the together. Let me know whether is compatibility issue or the something wrong in the game itself. Let me know whether you are having the same problem which I have mentioned over here. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: DLC incompatibility in Fable 3

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I think there is an issue with the file of the DLC. Well I let you know that you should remove the entire DLC from the computer of yours and download the entire fresh copy of the DLC on the computer of yours and install the same on the computer of yours. So you should try with the same and see whether it is working or not and let me know about the results.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I have already tried with the thing which you have mentioned into the post of yours. I have deleted the DLC from the system of mine and I have found that the game is not loading at all. I have searched in the google and there was number of gamers who are having the issue which you have mentioned over here. Let me know if you are anything else to meet the requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot for replying with solution over here.

Well looking at the matter of yours I am want to know whether you have tried with the beginning a new playthrough? I have noticed that the lots of issue is associated with the save which have been done just before the downloading the DLC. So both of you should completely try to play the game with the new beginning and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that the you will be able to play the game with new Playthrough.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to bug issue in the DLC. So I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to them. The developer team would fix the bug and release the patch after fixing the bug on the computer. once the patch is released you can apply the same to fix the issue which you are getting on the system of yours.