Thread: Witcher 2 is much better than Witcher 1

Witcher 2 is much better than Witcher 1

1. You have to wait until absolutely nothing is attacking you loot / open anything. Even if a goalkeeper cannot hit because you are covered by a roof. No, you have to trudge around, kill him, and then back to loot the loot bags dozen left behind. To make matters worse, when you open a loot window, distort everything in slow motion anyway, and so cannot really say "a seizure when looting" is a good excuse for it. Oh, and if you have found another keeper, while killing the archer who is bothering you? Go kill him too, or cannot loot.

2. Memory loss. Christ. I can play about 20 ~ 30 minutes before having to restart the game or just off.

Re: Witcher 2 is much better than Witcher 1

I would make sure nobody is attacking me or something before I loot. What that means is that there can be no antagonism when you unlock the chest due to the system, I think. What I hated TW1 was that before I could loot a corpse after the battle there was a time of cooling. Even had to wait and see how Geralt sheathed his sword. It seems that this is in TW2.

It makes sense that the first part, many games are allowed to plunder the middle of the fight and I cannot tell what still makes sense. You're surrounded by enemies who have weapons and are willing to kill and yet you decide to go after the gold and ignore the mortal wounds? If you are a healthy person, he would take care of any threat before beginning to do more. Only amateur or naive eyes off the enemy. The same is true of many movies, I cried several times "Why on earth take their eyes of the enemy?" and either let villains escape or have the opportunity to attack or commit suicide. It's stupid and I'm glad this game is not one of those. As for memory loss, ay. Well, my video card heats up more easily, so you can not so bad to leave the game frequently to let it cool.

Once the loot window is opened all is deformed in slow motion. You just grab whatever you can to the ground. For that achievement, entering your inventory screen to exchange material should be banned too. If you are a healthy person, you know a goalkeeper two floors with a roof that separates, will not be affected no matter what.

Do you even understand what he said? This game is real time combat, which means that everything that happens in real time and no matter how fast your hands or vision. It's stupid to ignore the dangers to go loot. An archer is an enemy, no matter where you are, if you take your eyes off it, is more foolish than anyone. In the film, people argue and talk of armed struggle in the mid and realistic? Yes, with a bullet in the head if that is the real case. Same here, to divert their attention to looting, which allow enemies sneak up on you and are not prepared to key incoming attack. Only amateurs with little or no combat experience to make the same mistake. Oh, someone shooting at me or trying to piss me OFF, loot around, I go to loot first? Or take care of the first enemies and reduce the danger to myself?

Since, obviously, did not understand what I said, I'll just summarize: You are in a room with impenetrable walls. There is an archer from a floor above you who have to walk through several other rooms and a flight of stairs before he could reach. You are not disarmed. If you really care for yourself maybe you would not know, pick up a gun to the ground before running towards the enemy. Just a thought.

Yes, DAO was (and still is, when I played it a few months ago) horrible memory leaks. You had to close the game every half hour to an hour if I wanted to avoid the absurd load times. I remember playing once for a solid two hours or so and get load times in the range of 3 to 5 minutes. Really, really hope it's not going to be a common problem with The Witcher 2.