Thread: Unable to save the gameplay in fable 3

Unable to save the gameplay in fable 3

Well today I have downloaded this game that is the fable 3 on my system and also installed it without any problems. The installation process was errorless and also the game play was fantastic. But when I tried to save the game play where I stopped last time then I am unable to do the same. I don’t know why it is happening but whenever I am starting the game its starts with a new instance and always gives me the same map to deal with which I have already cleared. So please let me know why this is happening and how I can save the same on my system. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: Unable to save the gameplay in fable 3

The first thing what I want you to do here is that just try and follow the appropriate method to which the game can be saved. Now what you have to do here is that just try and select the option called load game and then you will be taken to the loading room of the Sanctuary. And each and every mannequin in this room represents the game you saved or played last. You can now select the level from there. I hope it works.

Well if you will ask me then I also don’t know the exact way how to save the game but in my case nothing such happens because whenever the game is ended at the particular level then it begins from the same when I start the game. So I thing you are the lone who is facing the problem here. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and follow the appropriate manner to end the game because then only you might able to save the game at the particular instance.

I have also installed the same game on my system but when I start the game it only shows me the loading screen and the game doesn’t move ahead of it instead it stays there itself. And the game stuck and nothing happens where the only option remains in front of me is to restart the whole system itself. I don’t know why this thing is happening and how I can solve the issue please help me out of the same.

The first and the foremost thing that I would like to know whether the game that you have downloaded on your system is the appropriate one or the pirated copy. If the game is downloaded from the appropriate site then you have to install the same without any fear but if it is not then you can say that the game is not 1005 fit or proper. So such games will definitely give you problems while playing the game or in future. So just try and fetch the appropriate and authorized copy of the game and then installed on the system.