Thread: How to get refund for Fable 3

How to get refund for Fable 3

When Fable Edition Collector’s III pre-ordered was so animated. I buy my Xbox just to play Fable II. I must have created more than 15 characters in Fable II with playing time and again. The 2 weeks before I made a Fable III came to be my last hero Fable Characters III "Mother." But the lack of Fable II Fable III making is not difficult at all the problems I had with Fable III. I was very disappointed with the game. The story was poor, just poor. I was waiting for his big revolution and instead I get this brief battle in Bowerstone, I could barely even harder. So I want a refund.

Re: How to get refund for Fable 3

Same with me. The options that even effects of the Revolution or if I'm even the king, as savers bandit leader. The game was short and even with side quests and the collector's edition added search for Wolfsbane. I found myself at the end of the game very quickly. Stalled just long enough for me to have to grind jobs and missions to recover the gold to pay the debt to have to be a good king-Guy.

Oh, and be king! 7.8 Be good or bad options and one or two missions. I was expecting something like this, but not be limited to the game's conclusion. THE PRINCIPAL CHIEF all in Fable III Lore and is only a ghost that cannot be the Spirit or demonic spirit of Jack? Or the Knight of Swords? Or the Queen of Spades nop is only a ghost of darkness and fear and blah. Not to mention that I wanted something like a "war" between an industrial army vSun army of "wild" using bows and arrows and axes and spears and possibly having to choose between killing - enslave the race or learning and ongoing collaboration with the dawn. In response the game trying to be more "evil" character was just fun all too Fable II comparison. Finally, I was very unhappy with the way Fable III was done and would like to request a refund IF POSSIBLE.

Some constructive ideas that have made the game could have been a better experience for you might help. I suggest posting in the "constructive criticism" thread in the appropriate forum (Fable III, no off-topic). Tip: Ask Jack of Spades never is a better idea than what we have. As for your question says: No, no refund. Of course, not be a here.

Cut a virgin from the neck to the navel. Let your belly landing on a stone floor. Take a photo of the symbol and have it certified by a shaman from the hospital. Next, you need to burn the picture. If smoke is purple, red or burgundy then you can request a refund at your local game store. Any other color and has angry about something, may have serious consequences. That's at least how they have said.

As mentioned earlier by other store where you bought is really your only chance to get a refund. Lionhead has just developed the game does not sell, therefore not responsible. If you have the receipt and has not been 60 days (which is the usual term in most cases) that have a small chance of getting a refund, but have already used the codes to get one serious difficulties especially from reasoning behind the return is not like it.