Thread: Fable 3 key locations

Fable 3 key locations

The first thing I want to ask the game players is that have you all are aware with the fact that the latest game is going to be released today itself that is nothing but Fable 3 which is the third series of the Fable game now what I want to know here is that the total number of keys or the other where are the keys located. I mean I am also interested I knowing that what will be the number of silver know and also what will be number of golden know so please let me know how I can do it and how well I can do it. So please me as soon as possible.

Re: Fable 3 key locations

Well according to me all the keys and their positions depends on the map that you are in or depends on the stage that you are now. I mean if you are on initial levels then you will get the silver keys only but make sure you don’t miss any because they are the only one who will help you to get rid of the problem in future and also will help you to clear the further stages or maps in the game. I hope that you are getting my point here.

If you will ask me then the maximum silver keys are in the City of Aurora map or stage whatever you say it. On the way to the gate of the city beyond the gate of the devil. You'll see on the right side by a small hill. Go to a rocky road, near the great shrine. This will take a bow with a little hanging garments. Jump to the roof and ceiling continue to jump to the silver key. And I am sure that there you will be easily able to get the keys that want.

It is located inside the factory with all the working girls. Unfortunately, you have to activate some switches in a particular order. Primary you need to scale the stairs to the first control device and pull the handle. The next step is to go to the right corner and pull the lever. Back to the top left corner and pull the lever. The last step is to pull the lever near the stairs to the terrace. Bam, the key is yours. Near the pier there is a military warehouse down the stairs to the upper level and you will see the key to lift a small car.

Once in the cesspools of access through the basement door in a house at the orphanage. If you are looking at the orphanage, home to more distant third on the left side. Go here and you will see a basement door can enter the black hole. Once here, you just jump, dive off the ledge, move up and left, then go after the road to the right, break the made of wood boards on the left side of the channel and get the key.

Well, most of the buttons in the House of Night on the second floor of the best way to finish this before the end of the game. This is easier to find in the "Battle of Albion" mission. Travelling by road from the water, and you'll find at the corner of the area below the city wall to the left of the huge tree. This is out of the city itself, crossways the overpass. Go to the house to the right of the bridge. And here you need to pass the viaduct to get house, the key is on the viaduct itself. Just head to the left in the house and look under the bridge.