Thread: Getting English voice over the audio failure in Fable 3

Getting English voice over the audio failure in Fable 3

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I have got the Fable 3 and I have installed the same on the computer of mine. I have played the game and when I tried to play the same second time I got no sound while playing the same. I was unable to get any conversation in the game. So let me know why this particular issue is happening. Any help on this particular issue would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting English voice over the audio failure in Fable 3

It seems to really difficult to find out the root cause of the problem. I am looking for the answers of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the entire hardware configuration of the computer? Do have got any error while doing the installation of the game? And finally let me know whether you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer.

The problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to driver issue. So I mean to say that there is an issue with the sound card drivers. So I recommend that you should visit the official website of the sound card manufacturer and simply download the latest version of the sound card diver on the computer of yours. Well you should install the sound card drivers and see whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be some issue with the speakers itself. Well I want to know whether the speaker is itself is not working for each and other program of for the game only. Also you can carry speaker from the fried of yours and you should install the same on the computer and see whether it working or not. Well you can also connect the speakers at the front panel and at the back panel and see whether it is working or not. So try the same and let me know about the results.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I was having an issue with the corruption of the game file on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should uninstall the game on the computer and reinstall the same on the computer of yours. you should back upt he user file from the computer and you should restore the same after reinstalling the game on the computer of yours.

I am not sure but the issue which you are facing was happening due to bug issue into the software of the game. Well I let you know that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. You should mentioned about the computer configuration and the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours. Well they will work around on the situation and they will release the patch after fixing the bug.