Thread: Fable 3: Lab Notes achievement is not popping up.

Fable 3: Lab Notes achievement is not popping up.

Well I have picked up the Book1 and the counter did not showing anything. I have picked up the Book 2 and it is stating that 1/. Finally I have managed to get the Book 3 , 4 and 5 and it is prompting 2/5, 3/5, 4/5. I am unable to figure out why it is not considering the Book 1 in the game. As far as I am knowing that there is 5 books are available in the game. So I don’t think so there would be no way to get the achievement in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fable 3: Lab Notes achievement is not popping up.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I want to ask couple of questions which I wanted to ask you so that I can figure what should you do to get the requirement of yours. Are they standing the outside of the cells? If your answer is yes then you might be trying to reading all them again? So look into the game and see whether it is making any difference in the situation in this particular issue.

Well I want to say thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I have tried with the instruction which you have mentioned over here but it did not helped me at all. Well let me know if you are aware of anything which I can use to fix the problem of mine. Also let me know if any other user has the same thing which I I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Any help to get rid out from this particular situation would be highly appreciated. Anyway thanks a lot for replying.

I let you know that the same thing is happened with me for the couple of times. I have tried with same for 3 saves and it did not worked for me at all. However I have managed to get the demon door achievement in the game. So far I am hoping that the Fable 3 would be available for 1210. There something which I am missing to get the requirement of mine. still I am looking for any other solution to fix the matter.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have played the single player mode of this particular game. I was expecting that someone in the game would rejoin and help me out to reset the game. But I managed to get the 4/5 and also re reading the books did not help me out. I have got the four books into the Co-Op version of the Counter reset. Only thing which I have left to do is starting the game. There is no any other I am not having with me right now.

I think in this particular situation the developer people can only help you out to fix the matter of yours. there is only solution that is restarting the game on the computer. this particular issue should be resolved by the developer of the game by any mean. I am hoping that the developer would work on this particular issue and release the bug as early as possible so that we can play the game without having any issue.