Thread: Should Borderlands be played with mouse or controller?

Should Borderlands be played with mouse or controller?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all are doing well. Need some suggestions from the game lovers out there. I recently got the Borderlands game and I am thinking whether I should play it with the mouse or with the xbox controller? As much as I like to think mouse or controller each time, this game appears similar to a console port consequently I am enticed to play it like a console game. Any ideas friends. Do suggest. Thanks.

Re: Should Borderlands be played with mouse or controller?

Hey dude. I am fine. It seems even you are a complete game freak like me. Well, I would like to inform you that you can lay either with the mouse or in that case with the controller. There have been no issues encountered. I am able to say this from my personal experience, as I have played it and there weren’t any difficulties. Also, the game is yours and it depends how you see it and play it as you want to.I hope that my piece of information helps.

Hey dude. I am fine. I would like to inform you that I am on my 2nd Playthrough and presently got the last bit of DLC for it. Mouse is just what the doctor ordered, cannot say that I have become aware of whatever thing wrong. On a whole, it is an amazing game, fun solo and infinitely enhanced co operation. On the menus I had made use of my arrow keys, in order to find the way. Hi. I am unaware how the whole thing turns up when we play it with the controller

Mouse is much improved; in case you are playing the Hunter character having a mouse along with a DPI button is immense; meaning that you can modify your shooting style on the fly, although you wouldn’t actually get this outcome with a controller .Some time back, I did play on the computer by making use of keyboard and mouse and my antique graphics card .I did not have any problems. However, a better graphics card is always preferable.

Hi. There have been dreadful mouse behavior in menus and I am very much sure that it is because of game's mouse-smoothing, as immobilizing it by tweaking the configuration appeared to advance the circumstances according to me. I feel it Could have been placebo, despite the fact that it certainly helps outside of the menus. It's significant doing a few tweaks anyhow, such as correcting the horrible constrained FOV and disabling the hateful company logo videos at beginning.

Hey dude, looking at the above replies, I feel, you must have got the scheme of the things that you must be looking for. Playing Borderlands on a joypad would be about the same as playing any other shooter on a joypad, as I see it. Stick with your keyboard & mouse if you want precise aim. However, there hasn’t been much difference even though you play it with the controller.I hope you like my post. Do enjoy the game to the fullest. Thank You. Take Care.