Thread: Suggest some good old LAN games

Suggest some good old LAN games

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope you all are doing well. Essentially I am starting up an Information Technology Club and I need some suggestions for some Gaming for the club, because I think it will really interesting for the people who visit. What I'm looking for is some good LAN tourney games. Free ones are preferable, also less expensive is fine. Do help me guys and suggest as it is very important to me. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it.

Re: Suggest some good old LAN games

Hey dude I would like to inform you that Quake Liveis not a bad alternative. It is a browser based Quake 3 arena as a result it will run on everything which can display a web page. Also, there is Hedgewars. Its worms, although with hedgehogs, and the best part is that it is available without any cost.In addition to what I have mentioned, there is a game named Borderland, it is very exciting game, I imagine, you cannot miss it either.

Hi dude. How are you? I am going really well. Mate , I would like to bring to your notice that Counter Strike is the game that you should have. It is like a must game. It is so very famous and attract so many people. Also, it is a very common game and there are numerous people who are addicted to it. Also, there is Diablo 2. It is a 8 player monster mashing mayhem. The negative point is that it is not free, however, it is worth a buy. Remember, you get for what you pay.

Hey dude, I am fine. I have some alternatives for you. There is a racing game named Trackmania. It is really nice. Also, if you are looking for Fire point shooting game then Quake live is a game to look out for. Coming to RTS game then I would like to give you the option of Starcraft 2. There are some other alternatives also like Heroes of newerth, Dota or Bloodline champions. I feel, I have given you suffiecient choices. I hope it proves helpful to you.

I advocate you by saying that Soldat is a fun little free game. There is no harm in trying it.Also, there is a four player game called as Alien Swarm which can be played on steam. I have also heard that Diablo II, Quake 3 and serious Sam are really nice games. However, on a personal note, I have not played the last three games which I mentioned. Also, there is Open Arena which I am aware off is a liberated adaptation of quake and you can host local servers on Linux.

Hey dude, looking at the above post, it seems that you have got more than enough alternatives for the games. However, I take the opportunity to expand your knowledge. There is freely obtainable Armagetron which is Tron Lightcycle based game. Mate you can trust on me it is very addictive.AssaultCube is a free, generic Shooter with quirky dungeon feel to it,Warsow is one more freely available option which is high paced Quake game based around alien pig creatures.

Hi buddy. How you doing? Being a game freak I have many choice to give you but having gazed the thread above I would like like to perturb you and let you know my selected favourite games which have not been mentioned above, so far. There is RedEclipse which is comparatively new gamebased on the CubeEngine 2 . Also, there is CNC-Tiberian Sun, which was not free previously, but now it is. You should also opt for Freespace 1 & 2 and also Tremulous.Thanks.