Thread: Storage Device Removed in Fable 3

Storage Device Removed in Fable 3

I have installed Fable 3 on the Xbox 360 of mine. Well whenever I am trying to play the game on the Xbox of mine it is prompting with the error message on the screen. The Error Message can be stated as ‘Your Xbox 360 Profile Storage has been removed.’ I have rechecked the Xbox of mine and it is stating that ‘No Gamer Profile found’. Now I am clueless why this particular issue is happening. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me and any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Storage Device Removed in Fable 3

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here is happening due to the cache of the Xbox 360. Well I am suggesting that you should clear the cache and see whether it is working or not.
    • You need to go for system Blade and then simply choose the Memory.
    • You should press Y from the HD symbol and then simply press the X, X and Left Bumper and Right Bumper and X, X.

I am knowing another way which you can do to clear the cache on the computer of yours. Well you should simply Press the button A of the Xbox of your and hold the same when the Bethesda logo is loading on the screen of the gaming console. Well it will help you out to clear the cache memory without affecting the system updates of the device of yours. So you should try the same and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Fable 3 itself. I think that this particular game is corrupting the user profile. Why I am stating this because I need to clear the cache memory of the Xbox multiple times. And the game is seems to work again fine after clearing the cache memory. But still I am unable to figure out what other reason which could be the root cause of the problem. It seems to be really annoying to clear the cache memory each and every time.

So far I have not found an issue with the game Fable 3. Well I am suspecting that there is an issue associated with the hardware of the Xbox 360. I mean to say that it is a sign of the corruption or the failing of the hard disk of the Xbox 360 which you are using currently. So I am suggesting that you should remove the game from the console and try with installing any other game on the console. It would be help you to find out the root cause of the problem and what further steps should be taken to fix the problem of yours.

I want to know which version of the Dashboard do you having on the Xbox of yours. in order to get the same you have to search for the Dashboard and then go for System Settings and now you need to select the Console Settings. Into the console settings you have to search for the System Info. You will get the information at the right side of the Xbox screen. So you should get the same and post over here as early as possible.

It seems to be hardware issue with the gaming console. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team for further help. If they are unable to fix the problem then you might need to visit the official service center for further help. Well also you need to see that device of your should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty at the official service center.